What do you think about European women/ men?

Most Helpful Guy

• Different and interesting since they are brought up in a country that's different than what I'm use to

Most Helpful Girl

• They're humans who live in Europe.

What Guys Said 12

• That's a very open question :-). First of all, it depends of course what you mean by "what do you think about European men/women". In terms of looks? How they dress? Mentality? Something else? Secondly, it depends about what Europeans you're talking. Europe is a pretty big place (bigger than most Americans think! ;-)). There's lots of variety in Europe, be it in terms of culture and mentality, looks, language etc.. Probably the most important geographic and cultural gap in Europe lies between east and west Europe. But even within western Europe, there's Scandinavia (+Iceland), there's the British Isles (+Ireland), there's central Europe (Germany, France, Switzerland, Netherlands, Belgium, Luxembourg etc.) and there's southern Europe (most notably Spain, Portugal, Italy and Greece).
    All these different regions have their own uniqueness and are different from one another (of course you could break it even further down). It's certainly NOT true that all Europeans are the same as Americans as that anonymous guy in the comments said. You might not see the differences if you only come on vacation but the longer you stay here, the more you start noticing them. I can see this very much with my girlfriend. She comes from South Korea and has only been living in my country (Switzerland) for 2,5 years. In the beginning, she didn't know any Swiss or German and everything looked and felt pretty much the same to her. For example when we went shopping across the border to Germany (that's about a 20-minute drive from where we live) or when we took a train to Paris, she couldn't see too many differences except that the people in the other countries spoke another language. However, the longer she's living here, the more she notices these small but important details that you can only see if you know the culture and language. For example she feels how Germans talk much rougher than we do in Switzerland and she notices how French women dress differently than Swiss women do.

Generally speaking, I would say that both European men and women look different from American men and women. Though we're both caucasian, the face structure is rather different. Personally, I find European men MUCH more attractive than American men but I find American girls more attractive than European girls. In terms of dressing, I'd say that we Europeans tend to dress much more formally/stylish than Americans do. I noticed this a lot when I lived in the US and everyone was walking around in shorts and

• t-shirts and coming to school in hoodies and sweat pants. I was like "wowww this would never happen at my school in Europe" ;-). But of course I realize that there's also some generalization in this statement. There are also places in America where people dress very stylish and there are Europeans like myself who dress very casual-style.
      In terms of mentality - though there are big differences within Europe! - I think we tend to be much more quiet than Americans and more reserved. For example when trying to find friends in America, I realized that it's super easy to become "buddies" with Americans but it takes a long time to actually become friends. In Europe, it's usually the opposite. For example in Switzerland, it's extremely hard to get to know new people because everyone keeps very much to themselves. But once you break the European's shell and you manage to warm him/her up a bit, they become very caring and quickly close you deep in their heart.

• All European countries are different and within a country differences can be huge.
    Take these: cheeseweb.eu/2014/04/3-reasons-no-belgian-friends/ about Belgium...

• They're awesome, I mean some of them have different values but you always get to learn something new

• Hard to answer this question, every European country is unique

• Maybe we're a bit closed up and cold.

• We are awesome!

• I think I'm pretty! hahaha.

Depends from where in Europe, I like Spanish and french.

• European women are HOT , but i DON'T like their fuckin' attitude !

• since I'm a European myself... love them :P

• I heard European chicks are hot ha

• Some are hot, some look like fucking Jews. But British girls are easy as fuck, and very open minded, you could meet a girl and ask if you can piss in her ass hole and she'd probably say yes. British teens are the worst, they love getting pregnant at 15

• I'm European and Europe is a pretty diverse place.

• The women aren't really anything special to me, in my experience they act the same way American women do (and I dont like American women), so there really isn't any difference. The only thing they do differently is speak another language, eat slightly different food, and dress a little differently, other then that they are the same.

• What European women have you met?

• types of education, social interactions, and similar influences. Therefore there are large portions of the population of both America and Europe that are inherently similar.

• Not really... Yes those things do occur, but not everyone listens to the same music. Im my country many people don't even know Taylor Swift or are totally indiffirent towards her. And cultural influences are definitely different. Even if you have facebook and snapchat or anything, you don't follow the same group of friends. Not the same cultural or enviromental influences to have in your every day life. Anyway, we just disagree. So let's agree on disagreeing. You however answered to my question, so thank you for your answer and have a good night! :)

What Girls Said 3

• I think they are fancy!

• Some are good, some are bad. I have no other thoughts on them.

• I love accents (especially the Irish accent) and learning about where they're from / the world / their culture. I love hearing other languages and think it's kind of attractive. The last guy I liked was from the Netherlands. I've also liked / found attractive a Polish guy, Turkish guy, British guy, and Irish guy. I'm definitely looking forward studying abroad