What would you do differently if after going to sleep TONIGHT, in the morning, you awoke to YESTERDAY?

Updates:
we had a snow storm here yesterday, so no point in me doing anything differently. maybe pick a different show to marathon.

0|0
8|5

Most Helpful Guy

• Like deja vu or a time ripple effect? If so, I wouldn't change a damn thing. I enjoyed my entire time with my better half yesterday.

Was this question based on that marathon that you're watching?

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 4

• Probably get up a little earlier to shovel snow.

1|1
    0|0
  • Umm i would do everything the same. Maybe just do chores first.. thats it

1|0
    0|0
  • I wish I would of went to bed earlier and not sleepnonly 3 hours

0|0
    0|0
  • My homework and notice I don't have that class on Tuesday's.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 7

• I'd be pretty happy. More time for me to work in an addition trip to the gym plus a whole additional day of studying before a big exam I've got on Tuesday, plus some time at my boyfriend's place before hitting a local bar for a friend's birthday.

I wouldn't do anything differently.

1|0
    0|0
  • I would check my emails instead of gaging. I would force myself not to cry in front of a certain someone.

1|0
    0|0
    • aww, was it someone you like?

• nah its my future tomorrow... i am going to talk to my adviser about how I can't get my fasfa since I failed to meet requirement. I don't wanna cry but knowing me i am.

• nothing. my boyfriend was sick yesterday so i spent most of the day taking care of him and then cleaning my own apartment. i would do the same thing. maybe eat a little healthier. haha :p

1|0
    0|0
  • I would probably get some of my homework done and get the shoveling done early.

1|0
    0|0
  • I'd do my homework.

1|0
    0|0
  • If I woke up to yesterday I'd wake up to a text from my boss saying there's no work today and then I'd just binge watch my show again lol

1|0
    0|0
  • Put honey in my hair

1|0
    0|0
    • Show All
    • maybe, im starting to cook tilapia every night for that reason

• kelp helps too. I started adding it to smoothies every other day and noticed my hair and skin have been looking much better.