Moments after you die, you're shown your 'life stats' page. Which stat do you look up first?

What would you like to know the statistics of most if you got the chance to look at them all after you died? Which one would you look for first?

Moments after you die, you're shown your 'life stats' page. Which stat do you look up first?Numer of people you unknowingly turned on?
Number of times and by how many people you were masturbated to?
People who were better off because you were in their life?
Number of times you thought you got away with farting, but the people around you knew and were too polite to call you out?
Number of people who/times people were nice to your face but talked smack about you the moment you left?
How many people you could've had a relationship with had you gotten the balls to go through with asking them out?
Who you unknowingly hurt by making an offensive comment/action?

Or something else not listed that you'd be curious about as to how many times or with how many people it may have happened?

Most Helpful Guy

• I'll just go through then in order they show up... I wanna know them all anyway

Most Helpful Girl

• i'd know -who- instead of numbers :p

• rather* know

but then i guess that wouldn't really be stats...

3. i think 3 would probably make me feel better about being dead. lol

What Guys Said 25

• Maybe this sounds crazy but I feel like when I'm dead, I'm dead. So even if I was in some sort of "sphere" where I could still think and feel and request these kind of stats, I don't think I would actually care about them. It's like playing monopoly (or some other board or card game) with your friends. Whether you lose or win, what matters is that you're having fun. Once the game is over and you had fun, you don't really care how many times you stepped on a certain field on the board or how many times you rolled a 6 with your dice or how many times somebody farted during the game. You know what I mean? I would feel like "okay, that was fun but now let's move on and do something else".

• haha yeeeah I know what you mean. This is of course purely hypothetical though, as I'm sure when we die we're 100% gone; mind, body & soul. This would apply more if that whole other dimension or reality existed. A supernatural one, sort of like what the main character in 'Lovely Bones' lives in- a bit of a purgatory where she can see everything on earth, simply can no longer actively participate.

• ok true. That's a fair argument, leaving no room for rumination or regret when there's nothing you can do at that point anyhow. :P

• Yeah :-) And apart from the fact that I don't want to regret things I can't change anyway, there's also a lot of other things I wouldn't to see. For example imagine humanity fucks up our planet even more. Is that really something you'd wanna see and not be able to do anything about? I think it would break my heart. Admittedly, I'm a pretty sensitive person ;-). I think in this kind of situation, ignorance can be blissful ;-).

• 0|1
  • Consecutive games played. Then, depending on whether you are a sabermetrician or not, traditional stats like Average, RBIs, or Slugging % during a harvest moon. When I die, there will be no "I" to reflect upon nor will the concept of "I" make any sense.

• I think the last one: the people I unknowingly hurt... I hope the list is short since it's not my style to hurt people :o

• I can't imagine you ever hurting anyone!

• @LovesTVDx absolutely not Alex, I'd be feeling as bad as the person him- or herself :o

• Well if this was possible I would love to see stats for: How many people you could've had a relationship with had you gotten the balls to go through with asking them out?

In reality it would probably be 0. I don't have the most attractive personality, my personality isn't the worst, just bit odd in a shitty way.

• How many times I masturbated, what a waste of time - should've been born asexual,

I have kids: but I can't raise them (wants to but can't)

Has a cock: but I can't find a good enough and attractive enough woman to use it with)

Wow, thanks for reproductive organs God.

What a fucking joke.

• number of people who I made a positive impression on in life and the number of people I made a negative impression on in life. That's really the only ones that I deeply care about.

• I'd be curious as to how many women masturbated to me. That would promptly be met with disappointment.

• If it was like this I would want to know more than just numbers, I'd want to know exactly what girls wanted me, whose life I made better and e. t. c.

The first thing I'd check would be whose life I made better.

• Probably this one: People who were better off because you were in their life?

• How many people you could've had a relationship with had you gotten the balls to go through with asking them out?

• Number of people whose lives I've improved.

• Number of lives purposefully ended. :P

• Although God is not going to be selective, I surely don't look forward to seeing the list of people I hurt or harmed because at that point, repentance would not exist.

• i really wouldn't want to know

• really? Wouldn't want to know a single one, even though you'd be already dead anyway? :o

• not really, what would be the point in knowing after i am dead anyway?

• eh idunno. It'd just be cool to know the truth about some things that you would've otherwise never been able to know that you wondered about while still alive, like how many hearts you broke knowingly or unknowingly, etc..
      Kinda like the end-credits, but to your life. :P

• the people i unknowingly hurt in my life

• My karma points..

• I guess anything that I wasn't aware of, including just about all of the ones you listed above.

• How many people I have fucked, then the second stat is how many people wanted to fuck me again.

• I shall check if my good deeds are greater than my sins... frankly i don't wanna rot in hell!!!
    Please god show us the way and have pity on us...

• How many times I had sex. Like, not women, how many individual fucks.

• All of those would make me feel really bad if I looked at them.

• true, some would be hurtful but wouldn't you want to know since you would no longer be on earth anyway?

• awe you should never feel like that. Things will get better with time if you believe that's what will happen. Don't forget that bullies or any hurtful things they do/say towards you are fleeting moments. It's the good times and people that happen if you work towards them that are what really matter in the end. :)

• I really wish I could believe that. I really do.

• Karma.

• I'd want to know how many people I've helped. Even unknowingly

• How many people actually liked me and how many faked liking me?

and most important one... how many days I've wasted being lazy?

What Girls Said 12

• How many gagers love me haha!

• All of the above, but this one especially "People who were better off because you were in their life" probably because I have kids and I'd really hope that me being their mom mattered, even if it was just a little bit because I love my babies.

But also these "Number of people you unknowingly turned on?" and
    "Number of times and by how many people you were masturbated to?" because I'm curious and, post-mortem, I think I'd find it flattering.

• They all intrigue me, but I'd be most interested in seeing how many people who were better off because I was in their lives. I typically put others ahead of myself, and I want to be a positive impact on others, no matter how big or small.

• This is a good question!
    Maybe knowing how many people were better off because I was in there life :)

• I'm going to cheat and choose three:

• Just the basics
    -how many times did i actually have sex?
    -how many pairs of shoes had i owned?
    -how many hair pins have i owned and lost?

• The people who were better off because you were in their life.

I would want to know who master bated to be and all the other things, but is a big goal of mine as I live my life, and I'd really like to know who I bettered and how? I hope God will be able to show me or tell me at least when I die. Sorry to those who are atheists or anything else, not trying to offend

• I've always thought about this!
    I'm gonna say number of people who I've stopped being friends with, and they missed me

• That's a good one! It would definitely be interesting to see how many of the more toxic friends who I left behind actually missed me after we lost contact. 🤔

• Number of people who/times people were nice to your face but talked smack about you the moment you left?

• Id only want to know if I have given my children everything they would need to know to be able to become polite and successful young adults that have confidence in themselves.

• I have a feeling that once I discover the eternal secret of the afterlife, people's masturbation habits won't be all that interesting! Lol

• Definitely how many people were better off because I was in their lives. That stuff is what I live for. Last year, while feeling rather depressed, the only thing that made me feel better was the fact that two of the closest people to me were once suicidal, and thinking of me apparently kept both of them from going through with it.