Can you be arrested for dating a member of Isis?

IM NOT DATING ONE. JUST PUTTING THAT OUT THERE BEFORE THE FBI COMES KICKING DOWN MY DOOR 😂😂

I just saw these girls online saying they were going to run away and marry and Isis guy and I just wanted to know if you could get in trouble for it.

Most Helpful Guy

• Unfortunately, yes. There is no freedom in the United States anymore; one cannot travel to these countries if the powers-that-be believe you are going to fight on the side of ISIS, which doesn't make a whole lot of sense seeing that I'd rather have people like that go over THERE than to stay here in the US.

You can read article after article of couples in the US getting arrested at the airport because they were heading to Turkey, then planning to go to Syria, or whatever the case is. They are literally going to jail for pre-crime.

There is no freedom anymore, and people accept this like it's "okay" because, hey, they're terrorists, but the part a lot of people don't realize is that all the government has to do is say "x" type of person is a potential terrorist therefore all "x" people trying to move to "y" location are to be picked up before they do "z" event.

It's sad, really. It's like Minority Report has come to life. Maybe their intentions are good, but the reality, when you remove fear of the unknown from the equation, is pretty scary in terms of the American people having little right to do anything out of the ordinary anymore.

Most Helpful Girl

• No... but it's a very messy/dangerous/unintelligent situation.

• Scenario: Your boyfriend secretly been working for ISIS and you never knew about it. He believes in their cause but keeps it bottle up. Police raid the place and catch you 2 together. Would you get arrested too?

• @BigPunny " you never knew about it" Did you just go ahead and miss that part of the scenario or nah?

• No, but what I did read was a question: "Can you be arrested for dating a member of Isis?" and an answer from you: "No..."

And then another answer "Probably not. You may be arrested in that they take you to the station, but you'd not get charged"

So nope, I didn't miss anything and responded to your premise that being a part of an ISIS member's life won't get you charged with anything. The burden of proof at that point would be on the "bf/gf" to prove they weren't knowledgeable, and let's face it, they won't be given the benefit of the doubt, because idiots in the US have gone off the deep end when it comes to ISIS, Muslims, and the over-usage of the word "Terrorist" - that is, unless, it's a bunch of white guys taking over federal property . . . of course THEY aren't terrorists.

Ugh.

What Guys Said 17

• Well, honey, let me help you out. Give me the names of these girls and I will find out if they will get in any trouble. However, if you have the names of the guys, that would be even better...

• There is a bill in congress that states, if you fraternize with ISIS in any way your citizenship would be revoked.

So yes, you would be in trouble.

If you date a member of the Islamic death-cult ISIS you will get, and deserve, everything that is coming to you.

• reported to homeland security for national threat

• With all the crap going on with them.. who in their right mind would have anything to do with scumbags of the earth like them.. they may not get arrested for dating one of them but I would hope they would not have no further friends either.. when someone found this out

• If the "girlfriend" did anything that could remotely be considered assisting or aiding her ISIS boyfriend she could be charged with Providing Material Support to a Terrorist Organization. And she should be.

• You certainly can if you travel to their territory to join them. There is a bill in the US senate right now that states that those who leave the US to join ISIS automatically forfeit their US citizenship. Unless there is proof that you are radicalized, you can't get in trouble if you remain on US soil.

• lol you couldn´t even be arrested for dating a pedophile murderer xD so i guess no, dating them is ok.

• I don't know, but it's very, very frowned upon certain people, which includes some government agents/officials.

• Ted Cruz, who is running for US President, has stated that he is in favor of killing the families of all ISIS members. Ironically, he considers himself pro-life.

• Probably💁🏻

• No, you can marry whoever you want, but Jihadi John's dick is probably the size of a cigarette butt and he blows people up for a living... Pretty clear disadvantages to marrying someone, in my opinion.

• Like seriously?
    I'm stunned 😶

• she from the US?

• Hell yeah they will

• that's treason you will be killed by order of your head of state

• This is how they're gonna end up: www.dailymail.co.uk/.../...r-prisoner-reveals.html

Yes they'll get in trouble, not by being arrested, but by becoming slaves.

• 1|0

What Girls Said 10

• I'm sure you could. I was told its illegal to say words that are sympathetic towards them such as "I can understand why they do what they do." a comment like that would be seen as inciting terrorism.

• They could take you in and question you. I feel like they could because even though you are married to the guy you're technically affiliated with a terrorist group

• lol you never date an ISIS guy
    you re either being brainwashed to be used later on as a kamikaze
    or used for information
    or a fuck body or gang band
    either way yes you would get arrested most probably as national threat and traitor

• Those girls are dumb. Why would they want to do that? They must like the idea of their heads being used as design on their Isis boyfriend's wall.

• I don't advise to date one. It is dangerous

• lol Guess u can who knows

• Yeah I'm pretty sure you would go to jail if you wanted to marry a member of ISIS

• yes because you are associating with the enemy/ target.

• Lmao like the FBI is going to take your word for it, all they need is the key words isis and they will come slamming down your door.

American dad did a episode like this where the guys in Iran lied and said they were terrorist to get the American Girls to sleep with them

• No but they still might ask you to "voluntarily" come in to speak to them at some point. And you'd be watched, a lot.