Creationists, why do you deny macroevolution when there are documented instances of it?

Macroevolution is defiend as speciation and the definition of a species is a group of organisms that can interbreed with each other and fertile young. It has been directly observed that if two populations are isolated long enough, they can no longer interbreed, in other words macroevolution happened.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19845860

0|0
2|5

Most Helpful Girl

• This again? 😒

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• you said to the other guy "then they magiaclly popped up". thats exactly what the bible says dude. God used supernatural - out of thin air creation in three instances. when you see the original hebrew text there are to verbs for make "bara" and "asa". God created out of thin air the first time in the sea. then supernaturally intervened and created the earth species. and the first and very special intervention was the creation of humans. where he didn't just let it happen but as the bible describes it very vividely and personally contributed in his creation as we know that he molded and shaped him with His very "hands" and then blew the breath of life in that psychosomatic being that He created. body and soul have animals as well. but animals have a different soul, and also dont have the breath of life. whats breath of life? the Holy Spirit, the grace of God. humans have the potential of deification animals not exacty because of that "breath" that was cast upon them. humans can logically and consciously worship God animals dont. thats because our souls and their physical manifestation the logical brain are also different.

0|0
    0|0
    • animals not; exactly because that "breath" was cast upon us*

Have an opinion?

0/2500

Send It!
Sponsored

What Girls Said 1

What Guys Said 4

• Cause everyone has Their own opinion 💁🏻

1|0
    0|0
  • BECAUSE THE BIBLE!!!

0|1
    0|0
  • i'll believe in evolution as soon as i see pant brush float and paint by itself

0|1
    0|0
    • Was that a joke?

• Show All
    • And I'm telling you if there was a creator then it was magically created

• i know that.

• Because muh jebus

0|0
    0|0