When you dream, do you believe in it? or take it serious?

Most Helpful Guy

• That strongly depens on the dream.. I've had some quite silly dreams
    but also some rather interesting ones.

I find it intriquing, trying to translate/interpret them ^.^

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 2

• What kind of dreams? If you mean the ones we have while we sleep, then I don't believe in them, they're just hallucinations created by our minds. If you mean goals that I wanna achieve, then yes, I believe in my dreams.

• yep the kind that we have while asleep

• if you mean at the time of the dream, yeah. if you mean once i wake up, of course i realize how absurd the situation was.

What Girls Said 2

• No because mine are never realistic. It's like in the dream I know it's a dream. So even if I'm having a horrible dream with faces being ripped off or me being stabbed to death. I never freak out since I know it's not real. So I just feel like I'm watching a movie in my head. Though it would be like watching a 4D movie but more realistic. :D

• Sometimes. Because I've literally had dreams that happen the next day when I wake up and stuff, so I listen now... Although it doesn't really happen lol it only happened a couple of times. But even apart from that, dreams can help us think through daily stresses sometimes because they usually relate to something.

• are you extra watchful when you had bad dream?

• Yes, sometimes, depending on what it is. Like I won't take the short cut through a dangerous alley or I'd be more careful crossing the road and things like that. Sometimes I just ignore it though.

• cool thanks :)