So beautiful... don't you agree?

I snapped this photo recently while on a nature walk. I love nature, it so beautiful.

So beautiful... don't you agree?

Most Helpful Guy

• Pretty yet scary at the same time. At night it might look like the river to hell? hahaha

• Exactly, which is why I wanted to capture this picture.
      Glad you got it. ☺

• Thank you☺ It took a few times to get the shot but when I finally caught the angle I was happy. The position of the sun is what really gave it the beautiful gore that is possessing.

• That's true! and I like how it's pointed straight down the path and looks a little tilted, making you feel like you are taking the turn with the river. Can't even tell if it's tilted or not, on the top it looks tilted and the bottom doesn't ~ gets your mind to wonder haha

Most Helpful Girl

• looks like creepy to me... but it will inspired me to write a horror story. and yes, i love nature too

What Guys Said 7

What Girls Said 5

• Yes, it's absolutely beautiful! Nature is beautiful.

• It's very beautiful! I love nature too!

• Wow this is really pretty ! Making me jealous too, we got nasty snow over here.

• It's really calming.

• The place itself looks nice, but the pic leaves a lot to be desired...