What is the worst age to move a child?

feel free to explain/ share you expereinces

• 0-4
  • 5-9
  • 10-14
  • 15-17

Most Helpful Guy

• Vote A:0 to 4 years of age

• Not at all
      I turned out mostly fine even though the air force had my dad moving from state to state those years

Most Helpful Girl

• The older the child is, the worse it will be. Young kids can adapt more easily. Once you get to middle school when things are harder to begin with, the kid has closer connections to neighbors, the house, friends, close family, the school, and teachers.

What Guys Said 3

• Oldest range. They are almost adults and have established friends

• When they are older, Thats asking a near adult to pack up their life

• Moving at a young age is very bad for a kid. He will have issues with connecting and keeping in touch with friends. It's kind of like "why getting so close to them if I'll probably move away soon". The kids become very distant.

What Girls Said 4

• teen years brah! It ruin my life!

• The earlier, the better. I moved away from home when I was 6 and it was really easy for me to adapt, but my brother was 13 at that time and it was hard for him. I moved for uni when I was 18 and it was super easy, so from my experience I'd say that the worse age range is between 12-18. 18 coz well u don't wanna move just before school graduation and when u are 12, teen years are starting and it's not the easiest stage

• 10-14

Not worst but they will see it as worst if they have to change school (assuming things are great), or if they are in some kind community work, etc, they will miss it/the opportunities ( if there was any)

15-17 , they are a bit more mature than the one mentioned above but of course every individual is different.

So you have to really look at your child, know what's going on in their lives.

• I moved my entire life. It wasn't too bad, but I guess around age 10 I was really sad to say goodbye to my friends.