How do you feel about this teen girl on Instagram?

Ok so I found this teen girl on Instagram. She has a pretty big following. She doesn't expose herself sexually but the comments she gets and the captions she has are pretty sexual. One picture had the caption "Anyones baby girl" and a comment said "Baby girl hit me up". She hasn't exposed her age. she's obviously 13 or 14. How do you feel about this?

I looked through her post and bio. It turns out she just quotes songs or aesthetic tumblr quotes for her captions.

Most Helpful Girl

• Of all the thirsty young hoes on instagram you single her out? Okay.
    Seriously. Instagram is the breeding ground of insecure chicks that constantly post pictures of themselves with vague captions knowing that the guys are gonna be lining up in the comments section.

Most Helpful Guy

• The biggest wow factor for me is grown ass men are the ones ruining this kid's mind.

What Girls Said 2

• I'm more disgusted at the fact that possibly adult men are soliciting sex (or sexting) from a girl who is clearly a minor.

• Geezz didn't she looks at her pic before she uploads it😷😷, like every girl has an ugly pic of her but doesn't upload it I don't know what does this girl finds attractive in this pic ew them guys commenting at this are probably blind with no taste

What Guys Said 0