Help I'm getting attracted to this guy?

Basically I had this crush on this lesbian girl at work, she is transgender and is becoming a man! This has not scared me if anything it's has made me feel more attracted, now I am straight I have never had this experience with a man b4, what do you think is going on here?

Most Helpful Girl

• I think you are attracted to her as in the person rather than the gender she identifies with. I also dont think you should go and call yourself bi or anything else since you are attracted to a female here.

Most Helpful Guy

• In this case it's to do more with attraction to the individual than with sexuality.

However, having said that can't deny the possibility of you dormantly being bi-curious :)

What Girls Said 2

• you just like him. that's it.

• Congrats, you're bi!

If everyone would be bi, the world would be a better place. Less unwanted pregnancies, no more gay hate, twice as much choice!

Still, she/he is lesbian/straight, so you dont have a big chance. They seem to like girls.

What Guys Said 2

• I don't know I have no idea!

• tough situation.. for me, fuck it... that's trouble and gross for me and scary