When 2 of your friends fight with each other.. Who should you side with?

The one who is right.. Or the one you like more?

Most Helpful Guy

• Option C: don't get involved in that drama to begin with. LOL

Most Helpful Girl

• Unless one was seriously fucked up and wrong, I side with neither. I don't need to get involved in drama. I think when I was your age, it was different for me though. My best friend could never be wrong, even if she was wrong haha, we would just back each other up regardless. Now, we just say "sort your drama out" and stay out of it.

What Guys Said 14

• If they put you in the middle then play that role but don't get involved or side with one side or another. They will work things out on their own in due time. I've been in the middle more times than I care to count and things always work out in the end regardless of what the middle person does.

• You should always try to stop it "IF, your a real friend". But you should side with who ever is right... if you have any integrity.

• The last and only time that happened, I sided with neither. Instead, I helped them get over their differences and now they're friends again.

It pays to be the reserved, passive one in the group.

• Don't side with either. Just tell them that they're both your friends and you really want them to get along, so you'll just go and bake some make up cookies for whenever it is they sort their shit out.

• If it's a physical fight, I'll break it up pretty easy 'cause I'm much bigger than any of my friends.

If it's just an argument, I'll side with the one who is correct.

• the opposite side of whichever 1 i feel like messing with.

• End the fight?

• depends on what it is about...

• Blame both

• Niether. I'd try to break it up

• Only a woman would like the one who's wrong more.

• It's their fight.

• You can do two things which will definitely work...
    1. Don't interfere
    2. Tell them that both of them did mistake
    :P

• The one who's right...

What Girls Said 3

• That's tough predicament to be in.
    I'd be neutral and try to diffuse the situation.

• i don't side with either. i try to knock sense into both and i tell them they are the only ones who can truly solve it.

• Usually neutral, or with the one who is closer to me if he is right in my opinion