Can you take criticism about your driving skills?

I hate it when people criticise my driving skills. Oh to have a James Bond style ejector seat !!!

How do you respond to criticism about your driving skills?

• I laugh it off & secretly think they're crazy
  • I agree with some points raised
  • Road Rage! Get out of my car & don't ever get in it again !!
  • Emergency stop due to the shock - this is news to me

Most Helpful Guy

• Well I live in a state where everyone else drives like crap. I guess Drivers ed really dropped the ball for these people. I learned how to drive in the northwest and in my opinion it has the best drivers. Almost everywhere else is complete garbage by comparison. People can't stay in their lane when turning left. They always start turning too soon. So yes I'm willing to take criticism for my legitimate mistakes.

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm okay with it. generally I'm actually a bomb af driver :P so anything that people actually verbalise must be something i need to work on that I wasn't aware of.

What Guys Said 11

• Vote 'A' - I've been driving and riding since I was a 10 yo and there are those that pick on me more out of envy on various counts - till date ;)

• When I was learning to drive the driving school told me I am an extreemly good and safe driver and that I am very good at knowing who and what is around my car and knowing what other drivers are going to do.

• I am like this all the time when driving. I like to be like this because I don't want to kill myself or anyone else. That is why I always make sure I know what is going on or likely to happen around the car not only in front but at the back and to the sides at all times.

• I would listen to a point when someone harps about my driving skills as long as it was not Nag Nag Nag about it steady. I would also hope that if they are in the car at the time, they are sitting in the front seat.. because I do not like back seat drivers.. bye now take care

• I would just politely ask them to get out of the car and walk to wherever they need to if they don't like my driving so much.

• I don't think I've ever been criticized for my driving skills, at least not openly to me. I've had friends and family who have preferred that I drive because the felt safer with me at the wheel. Plus I have dash cameras in both of my vehicles so there is an unbiased, unblinking eye watching every mile I drive.

• I will take constructive criticism. Just being a nervous passenger is annoying, and since I can be one sometimes too I try my best to be tolerant.

If they carry on too much, though, I will invite them to get out and walk.

• The only person who has ever complained about my driving is my mum, but she's an "expert on everything" type.

• My skills are above criticism.

• Fuck no I'm perfect

• I just agree to differ and offer them the opportunity to walk if they don't like it :P

• No, considering I've never been in an accident or gotten a ticket. I'm an excellent driver.

What Girls Said 1

• I'm a relatively new driver because I was always so bogged down with school (I'm an engineering major) and research. I just learned how to drive a few weeks ago, so it doesn't bother me when people give me pointers. If anything, I need them