Is there any question that can't be Googled?

Everything can be Googled, but it doesn't mean it supplies good answers.

I hate when I ask a f****** question and people insinuate or bluntly say that I'm ridiculous/stupid for asking when I could just Google it.

I want input from real people and I only ask something on here once I've Googled it and non of the answers are directly what I want or need.

So, people who insist upon trying to make people feel stupid or less than, back off or stop using this site and YOU go Google everything!

Most Helpful Guy

• imagine these kids in a face 2 face debate w/o cell service...

• address the obsession for citing stats in bad studies floating on the web

What Guys Said 8

• Yes: "Does He Like Me".

• No one ever knows the answer to that. Lol

• Apparently no answer exists, and if it did, it most probably would be the one not hoped for!

• Yes I agree. Search engines are based on keywords and paid rankings. Sometimes its hard to word something that you are looking for and it can be a lot easier if you ask a person who is knowledgeable in that area. Otherwise GAG wouldn't exist.

• Yeah, illegal stuff.

• That question cannot be googled because once you Google it you've caused a paradox and it will break the Internet.

• To be honest some people DO ask shit that you can just google, sometimes you see answers blatantly copied and pasted from a google search result. Bullshit.

• You've apparently never visited the deep web!
    Lol

• I dunno, google it...

• By googling it, they mean for you to do a little foot work yourself.
    Most people are so lazy they want others to think for them.
    Taking a few minutes to do a little research would enlighten many, the opinions of others are often ill informed and nonsensical.

What Girls Said 0