Is there any question that can't be Googled?

Everything can be Googled, but it doesn't mean it supplies good answers.

I hate when I ask a f****** question and people insinuate or bluntly say that I'm ridiculous/stupid for asking when I could just Google it.

I want input from real people and I only ask something on here once I've Googled it and non of the answers are directly what I want or need.

So, people who insist upon trying to make people feel stupid or less than, back off or stop using this site and YOU go Google everything!

0|1
0|9

Most Helpful Guy

• imagine these kids in a face 2 face debate w/o cell service...

1|0
    0|0
    • address the obsession for citing stats in bad studies floating on the web

What Guys Said 8

• Yes: "Does He Like Me".

0|0
    0|0
    • No one ever knows the answer to that. Lol

• Apparently no answer exists, and if it did, it most probably would be the one not hoped for!

• Yes I agree. Search engines are based on keywords and paid rankings. Sometimes its hard to word something that you are looking for and it can be a lot easier if you ask a person who is knowledgeable in that area. Otherwise GAG wouldn't exist.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah, illegal stuff.

0|0
    0|0
  • That question cannot be googled because once you Google it you've caused a paradox and it will break the Internet.

0|0
    0|0
  • To be honest some people DO ask shit that you can just google, sometimes you see answers blatantly copied and pasted from a google search result. Bullshit.

0|0
    0|0
  • You've apparently never visited the deep web!
    Lol

0|0
    0|0
  • I dunno, google it...

0|0
    0|0
  • By googling it, they mean for you to do a little foot work yourself.
    Most people are so lazy they want others to think for them.
    Taking a few minutes to do a little research would enlighten many, the opinions of others are often ill informed and nonsensical.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

No girls shared opinions.