I think I hurt joeman1252 what can I do to make him happy?

So I kinda kissed a guys cheek not thinking it was a big deal and I told joeman and now he won't message me what should I do? I said I was sorry and I am... Tbh I've never felt the way I do about anyone before and I've had boyfriend before but he's different I really do love him. So what should I do?

Most Helpful Guy

• You should wait few years until you're mature and then start dating other mature people. And please dont use the word "love" without knowing what it really means to be in love.

• Tbh I do know what love is and u shouldn't tell me not to us it because after all the hell I've been threw all the people who try and sometimes do use me that I'm able to let someone in and I can say I love them so I'm not like the other girls who are like omg I'm in love no I know people have it worse then me but still so don't tell me not to use the word love

• whatever kiddo

• why the fuck would u help them do a project. Fuck no. You cross the line by the way sane and stupid. Dood. your a fool!

Most Helpful Girl

• Puppy love... Dear, these things happen. You'll just have to learn and deal with whatever happens.

What Guys Said 8

• who the fuck is joeman1252

• Did his parents really name him joeman1252 ? That's a dope name.

• Whoooo cares lol its fucken GAG!!!

• If troll, try harder.

If not troll, I don't want to live on this fucking planet anymore.

• Lick his balls. That has a way of making a guy happy with you again.

• Oh, good old pimply, sweaty, awkward adolescence. How I don't miss you.

• He loves you but he doesn't belive that you love him.

• Im sorry.

What Girls Said 3

• Tell him your sorry!

• Oh goody. They're back.

• I love this website lol