Girls, What is it like to wear a pad?

Do you really feel it while sitting, walking or doing other things? Is it so that after a time you get used to it and you don't actually feel it anymore? Is it any different after a few hours before it needs changing?

5

Most Helpful Girl

• It feels like you're wearing a diaper.

• I don't recall that anymore.. :D and luckily i won't have to for a while!
      pads weren't that big though.. I thought

• Pads come in different sizes. I like long ones if I am going to wear them (although unless it is night time I wear tampons) as it gives me more coverage.

What Girls Said 4

• You definitely feel it. I hate wearing pads

• Definitely feel it, it's like wearing a diaper. Yes it can be more noticeable after a while

• I've had my period for 5 years now and honestly it sucks. It feels like wearing a diaper. Unlike with a tampon, when you sneeze or stand up after a while, you can feel the blood come out. I prefer tampons, but regardless periods really do annoy me and I wish there was another way to get pregnant.

• Feels like wearing a nappy. It feels okay when you first put it on but after a while it feels sweaty and uncomfortable. And you're always kind of worried about it leaking.. I don't like them, I wear tampons instead