Anyone else think that GameCube was Nintendos last decent gaming system?

Most Helpful Guy

• I loved the Gamecube.

I remember having a Tony Hawk game but I can't remember the name. You started out in New Jersey which I thought was cool cuz I live there so everything looked familiar and you could climb up houses and telephone polls. If you broke a skateboard, he would hold out his hand and another one would fly to his hand, as if someone was always waiting off to the side to throw it to him.

I also remember a game called defender, where you fly these space ships and have to shoot all this shit. I have no idea why it wasn't remade for current gen consoles because there is nothing like it and it was a lot of fun.

Yea, that thing really brings back memories. Was disappointed with the wii

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 5

• The Wii U is really underrated. It has many good games and the 2nd screen adds more possibilities to the gameplay. The only reason it didn't take off is poor advertisement and lack of 3rd party support.
    i1239.photobucket.com/.../WiiUmad.jpg

• i think the N64 was.

many games I enjoyed on that console. I never bought a gamecube in my life.

• I'm not a gamer, but I like anything that has Super Smash Bros that I can play with friends

• literally everyone does.

• i read that question wrong, but i didn't know they have come out with another system console after that.

• im looking at one right now and I love it :) SSBM

What Girls Said 0