If you were attached and you met another who you were very attracted too- how would you deal with it?

Most Helpful Guy

• If you're attached, your heart belongs to them.

What Girls Said 5

• Attraction is normal.
    Realistically on a regular basis you see someone that is appealing.
    I would re evaluate my relationship with the person I love and conclude which is more important to me.
    A feeling of lust that quickly fades or love which was built over time.
    I choose love.

• I have Experienced this same Thing with a Fling... The grass isn't always greener on the other side of the fence here, dear.
    Stay with what you Have and what you already Know, you probably have a Crush on the 'Another' because she is Different, is all.
    The ball is now in your court.
    Good luck. xx

• Well depends on if the other person is taking a liking to me, if I can see more than lust for them.

• I am currently in this situation. 2 guys.

Guy 1 - messaging a lot.
    Guy 2 - messaging less but I met him first personally. He's okay.
    Guy 1 - finally got to meet him personally and liked him better!

Guy 2 is giving more efforts while Guy 1 is hard to crack. I am confused but im taking my time. I dont want to make a wrong decision. I like them both. Their massive difference in personality makes me confused.

• Well if you find yourself being attracted to another whilst you're with someone then i think you werent all that attached to the first one to begin with...

What Guys Said 3

• All my senses are somewhat dulled being in a monogamous relationship. I wouldn't be attracted to many to be honest

• I'm attracted to a lot of people, but I'm, you know, a grown up, and can control my impulses. So what would I do? I'd look at her, thinks she's hot and move on. There's really nothing to deal with.

• If I was attached that actually means something to me so I'm not gonna be a disloyal asshole over it, I'd see it as a matter of fact- that girl is very attractive, but I'm not a free agent. Too many people "upgrade" these days.