If you could STOP TIME , what would you do right now?

If you could STOP  TIME ,what would you do right now?

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• I'd like to take a step back and remind myself to slow down and think before I speak

What Guys Said 15

What Girls Said 7

• I would learn about everything except art. I'm passionate for art because it leaves me space to explore my own world as well as the world here, and if I did learn everything that was in art, it would defeat the purpose of being art for me or the possibility that there's always more than what's out there or what we've experience. But I would learn everything from science to math to reading every single book and learning every single language and culture. I guess the shorter version would be filling myself with all knowledge

• Fuck so the sex could last forever

• I am going to be extremely boring but if I could freeze time right now I would do all my homework I am behind on, probably get a head start on other homework, clean my house, do laundry, take a loooooong nap, watch a shit ton of Netflix, sleep some more, and then take a breath, rejoice over having no stress, and go back to living my life.

• Get my butt to London and scare the crap out of @suitandtie.

• Whatever I want. I have all the time in the world

• Go to the mall and take whatever I wanted. Even the cookies at the cookie stand.

• Leave work nap then go back.