Would you STAY or ESCAPE?

If you were held hostage , and you had a one and only opportunity to escape , but you had no choice but to leave someone you love behind - would you take the opportunity?

Considering you don't have any time to take the person with you.

You either sacrifice you freedom and stay behind with the person you love, or leave them behind for the sake of your freedom

Would you stay or escape?

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 12

• I'd have to go with Escape, or tell them to, because either one of us that will have this slim opportunity to make it alive or that we may both eventually end up dead. And I rather one of us actually make it out alive to try to send help afterwards. If I had the much better chance and only one of us can take it then I'd go for it instead. If the chance is about the same then I don't really know, but we'll have to figure it out fast.

If I decide that they should go and Escape then it's because I think they would have the better chance of making it than I would and send help afterwards but I warned them to be careful especially if it seemed all too easy to Escape as they captors could have just let this happen and planned it beforehand intentionally.

• Good question!

• Very tough - I like to think I would stay behind

• i would escape just like i would expect them to. but i would find a way to come back with reinforcements to help free those left behind.

• I would never leave him/her. Never! He/she would be terrified and hopeless if i will leave her. I would rather take the opportunity to kick some ass and then evade with the one i love.

• Id escape but get some weapons and bring my loved one to freedom

• Stay, because i don't think i could handle the guilt.

• Yeah, same here. My life wouldn't be worth living without them on the outside

• But my love is my freedom. Stay

• How much do I really love them?

• What would be the point of escaping? The guilt alone would kill me.

• Like who, If its my boy shewbatski. We too big to stay hostage so we will stay lol

• i would leave and come back to save them

What Girls Said 5

• Can i pretend to escape then when they come back i try to jump the person? Like i hide so then i can take advantage of their confusion. At least that way i did my best to get us both out of there.

• hahah no , but it's a great idea! In this scenario there's only two choices. Leave them behind or stay with them haha

• I'd stay behind

• I would escape makes no sense if we both die!

• Escape! Once I escape, I take in my surroundings, find the nearest phone, and try to get him founds too. It seems like we both have a better chance if I can get help and help authorities find the other person too. Otherwise, cops/detectives have no new information and no way to find us and our situation won't improve.

• Id stay, Id rather be with that person I love than be without them.