What is the most dangerous thing you've ever done?
What Guys Said 19
diving head first into an open car window while it was moving, ended up hanging out the window for a block before I managed to drag myself in. that or being launched from the roof of a car. Ah, to be a teen again. Though technicly those are the only dangerous situations (relatively speaking) that I put myself in, been in worse that where not of my doing.1
Realistically, playing football. You could probably argue that driving a car on a daily basis is wicked dangerous too. But I'm sure you mean more like daredevil-y stuff. I always avoided that shit, I've never even climbed a tree before, haha. When I was a kid I was like, "fuck that, I could fall and break my arm!" Then I'd walk directly from there to football practice and run headlong into other running people😂😂😂1
Make a woman angry
This one time my mom left my sister and I in the car while she ran inside the store real quick to buy something. So I was messing around in the car and all and I don't know what I touched but the car all of a sudden went in reverse and almost backed us off over the bridge. My ran ran to the car and fixed whatever I did while shouting at me lol. She threw the belt all around on me when we got home0
I hate to admit it but driving drunk0
Lol my job0
Do you consider skydiving dangerous?0
going down a windy road with my headlights off and no street lights for like 5 seconds in the middle of the night just to see if i could do it... bruh!0
Just drive no hands whilst being in a cruise drive0
Riding my tricycle without a helmet. You could say I'm somewhat of a rebel.2
One I turned off the autocorrect on my phone... You could say I love to live dangerously...0
Having sex with my girlfriend, and often removing the condom without she knowing... after she had an abortion...0
Outsmarting a police officer.0
Took a step outside!
But I've done worse!0
I took a piece of gum from my mom without her knowing
IM A BADASS :)0
I do my math homework with a pen. Yeah i like to live dangerously !0
Go into a marsh and nearly drown.0
Had sex in a police station bathroom0
What Girls Said 11
As a 9 month old baby:
- Jumping on my crib and at some point I was falling off it. I was going to land on the hard floor face down if it hasn't been for my father that caught me on time with one hand.
As a toddler:
- Going to the kitchen and carrying a teacup full of boiling wáter. For that, I got a burn scar on my one side of my bottom and a tiny one on the back of one of my legs.
- Climbing through a window, which my mother caught me from behind as she was trying not to alarm me. If I had seen her before she grabbed me, I might have already took a leap and fallen.
In my early adult years and afterwards:
- Going to a guy's house right on the first date. Nothing happened but that's not really a bright idea.
- Going to a party, getting very drunk to the point of walking clumsily and still climbing metal, steel stairs all the way to the balcony.0
I think it would be get in the car with a stranger on a blind date when I was in my early 20's. I did not want to take the bus because it was cold outside.0
Uhhh, probably speeding way too fast.0
Said, "That didn't hurt."0
A Parachute Jump!0
I went helicopter snowboarding last year out in Montana! That was definitely an adrenaline rush haha😊🏂1
I once ate a whole jar of dill pickles.1
Skydiving, but it was also one of the funnest things I've ever done.0
I was born...0
Depends on what your idea of a dangerous situation is...
Surfing during a hurricane
Free diving with sharks
Sailed alone from south FL to Honduras at age 21