What do you think about Donald Trump/do you like him?

• Yes
  • No

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 6

• I like what he can do for the economy (he could do good or bad) but what the media is saying about him is just terrible... I would like to meet him and research him first but if what the media is saying about him like (banning mexicans and muslims) then I don't like him... I really am liking Marco Rubio however...

• No, I don't. He's racist and sexist and is using his position of being what the middle class aspire to be like to convince them to vote for him when his policies won't really benefit them.

• He's a racist and a sexist and a hypocrite with about 0% grasp on what it's like to be a middle class American and 0% grasp on how to actually fix the economy or work with other countries.

But other than that, sure, he's great.

• his like an orange with a brain. i think his lucky that he was born into money because if he wasn't i don't think he'll be as rich. the same way his business went in bankruptcy 4 times he'll make this place worst than what it is. he talks nonsense and doesn't care about anyone else feelings, his arrogant and orangey just yuck! he knows nothing

• Who the fuck likes him? A narcissistic bitch like him? Naw I'm too smart for that 😂💯

• there is nothing good about him to be liked

What Guys Said 4

• You shouldn't think so narrow minded like he does. The only quality that he has that I like like he does not conform to political correctness. He overdoes it on many occasions, at least he shakes things up. Ted Cruz on the other hand that guy is "nuts". Hopefully Bernie Sanders wins, because Hillary Clinton is a sellout.

• GET HIM OUT OF THE REPUBLICAN PARTY BEFORE HE RUINS IT.

• British Parliament had a debate whether to ban him from our country. Over 500,000 UK citizens signed a petition to ban him from our country.

That kinda says it all

(the only thing worse than his opinions is his hair)

• While 500,000 petition signings might sound a lot, there are 64,000,000 people in the UK, roughly 45 million over 18. Therefore of those that can vote, 1 our of every 90 people want trump banned from entering the UK. That isn't a lot is it.

• @SnoopHogg If you look into it, though, the vast majority of those votes where from mostly Muslim cities, towns, counties, etc.

Besides, the UK has a terrible political track record of getting things right, so take what comes out of there with a grain of salt.

• @TheSpartan Muslim cities 😂😂😂 you should stop watching fox news 😂😂

• Eh, better than voting for another black president.