Has morals taken a swan dive off of life?

Is it just me or is personal morals either non existant or taught to forget? Because no one seems to have self control, religion (other then me), sense of modesty, and have no sense of morals.

Someone went to a collage once and asked 80 students if murder was wrong, And he made sure to say that he wasn't talking about self denfense but pre-medetated murder and only 2 out of 80 students said that is was wrong. Where is the morals or where is the right and wrong now? It is still there but now it seems like everyone just wants to do what they want and no one to interfer. It is wrong and dangerous and it is patetic that no one wants to have any religion or beliefs other then themselves. IT'S WRONG

Most Helpful Guy

• Well we as a species have made it a long way. We used to kill and rape and steal way more in the past then now. The only reason it seems that morals are bad is because more people are just into themselves a lot more. People have become more selfish but i dont really think thats a bad thing. Peoplr are going out and living their liveshow they want which is great. The majority of people i know mind their own business and live life the way they want. Whixh is awesom.

• to a extent, There are a lot of rape now but people don't care because of how much sex and non legal stuff is happening they just make it legal so that the peace is kept. But I am a christian and that point of view is wrong in my view I mean its great people are living they way they want but there is always a balance

• Yeah I've heard both of them.

• Well nothing worth while is really fun... But in the end it is worth it.

Most Helpful Girl

• I have noticed some people who lacks them.
    It's sad. :(

What Guys Said 4

• A sample of 80 subjects is not meaningful.

• Probably

• I have morals but I do not have religion.

• It's a sign of the end times my friend

• End times huh? How do you think the world is gonna end?

• Yeah I think that's best lol

• Lol same here

What Girls Said 0