Is valentine a celebration?

I mean Christmas , is Halloween is , but I don't think valentine is I think it's to remember your loved ones not like a celebration 🎉 🎊 coz I was discussing this with my friend today 😛

Most Helpful Girl

• "Valentine's Day, also known as Saint Valentine's Day or the Feast of Saint Valentine, is a celebration observed on February 14 each year. It is celebrated in many countries around the world, although it is not a public holiday in most of them."

That's what I was taught, a celebration of the Feast of St. Valentine. They told us in school that Valentinus went behind the emperor's back and continued to marry young lovers. So, it's like celebrating a day with your loved one... either a significant other, or in this day can be family or friends. :)

Most Helpful Guy

• Valentine used to be about appreciating your loved ones or what not. Now it's about the guy spending shitloads of money for trivial things the girl will consume within an hour.

What Girls Said 1

• I think so. I'll be send that day running outside and look at the guys pass me by! hahahaha

What Guys Said 3

• We all know you want a man Omar 😏😏😏😂😂😂 @MissHope

• Yes it is. For Hallmark, Walmart, Target, Victoria Secret, Macy's and JC Penny.

• Valentine's day is Hallmark scam.

Yeah I said it.

• Sorry but what's hallmark scam lol

• Hallmark is a brand, you will ordinarily see their name on cards, such as greeting cards, Christmas cards, Valentine cards, almost any kind of card. And the scam is them putting a strong emphasis on Valentine's day to get people to spend money, ie, on their cards and products.

• Ohh , but yeah I think you're right