Do you take shower in morning, evening, night? Why?

• Morning
  • Evening
  • Night
The one who take shower in morning doesn't bother you that ur hair are wet at class & work?

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• I HATE morning showers. I'm already so tired in the morning waking up at 6 a. m.
    I take night showers, don't have to worry about styling your hair the next morning with almost no time and they're more relaxing.
    But on weekends I take showers in the afternoon if i'm not doing anything particular that day.

What Guys Said 18

What Girls Said 27

• Typically, I am a night shower user. I like to wash off from the day and go to bed so fresh and so clean, clean. Sometimes I take a morning shower if I need to wake up or something of the sort. If I have special plans for the evening, I will get cleaned up then too.

• I wake up in the evening so yeah! When I have school early I take a bath in the morning and at night! Since I use to workout later at night and Than morning I had school.

• Night because I like going clean to bed and because my hair takes ages to dry so washing my hair in the morning is not an option. But when I have nowhere to go the next day, then I shower whenever - can be early in the morning or mid day.

• That's what make me don't wanna shower in morning. The pro is you will spend whole day clean. Con is you get headache and noise if ur hair wet and it takes time to dry it I don't like the dryer sounds.

• Yup, exactly :/ Going out with wet hair also gives me killer headaches. Especially when it's cold outside!

• Evening or night cause I'm always late in the morning and have no time to take a shower 😂

• Evening because I go to the gym in the evening! ;)

• Whenever I feel like it. Usually at night but sometimes in the morning or even in the middle of the day. I have really delicious bath soaps and shampoos so I like to use them.

• Um.

I take a shower early in the morning after I wake up and then again before I go to bed.

Meh, why?

Otherwise, I'd feel filthy.

Haha.

:\

• I take a shower when I get home from work what ever time that may be. Usually the late afternoon or evening.

• Either morning or night. Although I tend to shower in the morning and have a bath at night usually :)

• I don't shower because I dont have one. I take baths, one on Sunday night and one on Wednesday night. I also have a sponge bath every morning, to wash all the sweat off... because the average person sweats about 1 liter every night.

• Mornings and nights.

• Usually In the morning, I just feel so much better when I do it at that time annnnd I need to because my hair tends to look horrible in the morning lol

• In the morning. I work out first thing. So I shower after that.

• Can't fall asleep feeling dirty.

• I have to shower at night or else it really irritates me having wet hair all day long especially if I'm in hot classes like my classroom, even though it's outside its the warmest in school. I'm very lucky 😂😜

• I usually shower in the night it helps me sleep better and I don't have enough time in the morning. I rather sleep for as long as I can.

• Twice a day, I wash when I get up then get dressed. At night I wash again but wash my hair as well to save time drying it in the morning.

• I always shower at night, mainly because I like to go to bed clean and smell fresh to sleep. I hate morning showers and evening, something about night showers sound much more pleasant than anything to me.

• I take showers in the morning n baths at night, but rarely both

• Whenever I take a shower in the morning, I miss the school bus.
    So I take showers at night

• Exactly what I happend to me when I take shower in morning I miss the school bus + I feel noised from my wet hair & cold morning school bus come early I can't dry it + I end the day with headache & I hate the noises sounds in the morning The dryer do that. I will work at 8am & wake up at 6. If I shower I can't have time to breakfast & workout

• It depends. But I prefer to shower in the morning otherwise my hair gets greasy to quickly

• Morning. If I have a messy day, evening too. But usually just morning

• I take one every morning before work. I will take one in the evening if I go running.

• I'm not exactly sure why, I guess I just always have.

• I like a clean bed so I shower before I hop in

• I don't shower very often, but when I do it's usually in the morning.

• Evening, because i get dirty during the day at work and dont want to go to bed dirty...