Do you think being classy involves acting in stereotypical ways that are characteristic of your gender?

For example I am a woman and I try to express my femininity by being polite, friendly, conservative, classy, intelligent, kind, respectful, humble, honest, supportive ad respectful

Most Helpful Guy

• Yeah I do

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes, I think displaying gender specific traits does indicate you're classy

What Guys Said 2

• No, I think it's a feeling a lady has both for chosing the right style of clothing and also to conduct in a professional way.
    I don't think any stereotypes must be there, though the values you name are important of course.
    But it's so important that the girl is classy in a spontaneous way. If she's acting it's far less classy already :o

• Yes , but there has to be some 'flare'.

What Girls Said 2

• I just be myself. I don't worry about the standards that labels a girl on who she is.

I'm strict, fiesty, sassy, goofy , short-tempered , kind hearted, sympathetic.

• Not acting but striving to be humble, modest, kind, respectful, so on.