How long does it take you to get ready in the morning?

Most Helpful Girl

• It takes me about 30-45 minutes to get ready. If I need the extra 15 minutes, it's because I've been browsing G@G while getting dressed and all of that. :P

Most Helpful Guy

• 10, maybe 15 minutes tops.

What Girls Said 9

• 10-15 minutes max.

• On a normal day, 30 minutes. Some days can take much longer depending where I'm going.

• Around a half hour or so. I spend most of that time showering. I wear very little make up. So I am able to get ready fast.

• If I have to get to class in the morning I would say about 30-45 mins. I don't usually wear makeup. But if I decide to wear some makeup almost 2 hours. lol since I don't really know how to do makeup like a pro.

• That is cool. Make up takes time and that is good that you take you take your time to get ready.

• N/A. I don't wake up in the morning.

• Depends on where I'm going, but usually 30 minutes to an hour and a half.

• half an hour minimum, but normally I like to take an hour.

• 45 minutes to an hour

• Like 10-15 mins

What Guys Said 3

• I have close cropped hair so no need for styling it. I simply wash my face and brush my teeth in 5 minutes and get dressed in less than a minute - However I use like 10 minutes to tie my boots.

• My whole life, it has taken me 90 minutes to get ready to face the day.

• Very long, I hate mornings :P