Have you ever skinny dipped?

0|0
21|11

Most Helpful Girl

• Skinny dipping is the norm in Scandinavia, especially after being in the sauna. Used to do it all the time all year around. And in winter we jumped naked into a hole in the ice after a warm session of sauna. Its sooo much fun! 😁

1|2
    0|0
    • Wow that sounds like it is so much fun. And that is the norm over their. Wow that must be a fun site to see. lol

• Yes Americans wonder how you don't die from cardiac arrest. That being the sauna/ ice thing.

I've run 8 miles in 110f heat then jumped onto a 68 F spring so I understand that a little. But going from so hot it hurts your skin to so cold you may get hypothermia in 30 seconds shocks the body.

Why do you do it?

• @sjoes006 people who are not used to dipping into really ice cold water shouldn't do it because it can be extremely risky. Us who have done it a lot it's fine, because the body has adapted to it. As a kid I started with doing angels naked in the snow, and then eventually jump into the water when I was used to it.

The reason we do it is because it's fun and it feels great, strangely. It gives you a lot of energy because saunas make you very tired. Plus saunas in Finland are much much hotter than usual saunas you might have in the gym.

Most Helpful Guy

• Many, many times. I lost my virginity while skinny dipping in a swimming pool. And later, I belonged to a nudist resort with a full size in ground pool. I've also skinny dipped with my wife in a hotel's hot tub, and with her in a river while camping (not realizing there was an alligator resting on the opposite bank), and in the ocean while snorkeling.

1|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 20

• Yes, I have actually.

0|4
    0|0
  • Yep🌊

0|3
    0|0
  • To do list...

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes with some friends in high school in my friends pool. Her grandma came out while we were all nude.

1|3
    0|0
  • In a lake but not in a really long time. I'm shy.

0|1
    0|0
  • No, but it's on my bucket list.

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes! 😁

0|3
    0|0
  • No. That's gross and immoral.

0|1
    0|0
  • No lol

0|2
    0|0
  • Tons of times. Lakes, pools, hot tubs.

0|2
    0|0
  • No, but i might just give it a shot one of these days lol

0|2
    0|0
  • Yup I have a few times

0|3
    0|0
  • Nope. But I want to.

0|1
    0|0
  • Nope, I don't even know who you'd do it with anyways. Close friends?

0|1
    0|0
    • Im assuming it' must be fun to do around close friends. Unless your at a nude beach then it would be very awkward.

• Yes, I had to. It was the law in that particular sauna.

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes, every time I take a bath.

Just kidding.

0|1
    0|0
  • Like half kind of... I just took my top off. It felt really nice. It was on the 4th of July and there were fireworks going off over the lake.

0|1
    0|0
    • That must had been cool and also seeing fireworks with it sounds like fun.

• Only as a kid

0|1
    0|0
  • In a pond.

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes on a few different occasions...

0|2
    0|0

What Guys Said 10