Whos your favorite poke girl?

Whos your favorite poke girl?

• May
  • Misty
  • Serena
  • Iris
  • Dawn
  • Other (comment include pic)

Most Helpful Girl

• Misty. The original is always the best. The replacements aren't very good in comparison.

• Misty always yelling at ash but there's evidence that she likes him and she just doesn't want to admit it its not about the bike

• Yes there an episode called first kiss or something

• I just looked, there isn't

Most Helpful Guy

• Mine was dawn but may is so hawt <3

• The only reason I like may is because she git torchick which goes from qute little torchic to badass blaziken

• Then woulnt a grass type be super effective against water and steel

• I don't think grass is effective against steel. I might be wrong.

What Girls Said 2

What Guys Said 6

• They all look bangable (their age is fictional) but I HATE all these animal abusers who force captured animals to fight for sport till they pass out. Horrible !

• misty. who this shit are those bitches? it's misty ash and brock... that's it.

• I totally misread the intention of the question from the title...
    But I only remember Misty and May

• Misty is the cartoon version of my sister in looks and personality I cannot like her LOL

• I'd fuck all of them if they were real girls of age

• Lol there is a black one now? WTF has Japan come to, they dont have black people there, that is pretty stupid.

• They don't have caucasian people either.

• @PippiL I know, because its Japan, I dont expect to see Caucasian people... in fact that would bother me if I did, just like this black girl bothers me.

• Wow that is idiotic. There are 120 million people in Japan, about.005% of them are biracial, of those.005% probably less then a third are biracial black and Japanese... this makes no sense, at this point they are just trying to throw a random black girl in there because and that bothers me, there are barely any biracial black and Japanese girls so why put them in there?