How was your day? What made your day?

Most Helpful Guy

• Boring until my nephew decided he wanted to play with me

Most Helpful Girl

• So far my day has been great. Woke up done some yoga. Now I am at school watching my darling students take a test.

What Guys Said 16

• Eh..

I couldn't sleep today, not sure why cause' I do not have insomnia as far as I can recall, and my crush appears to have ditched me on a meeting we had today.

Now I'm feeling melancholic about it listening to sad songs.

I'd say it was pretty bad and still is.

• It was great. I have a girl that I volunteer with that I like and I am thinking of letting her know it. ;) ;)

• Have you ever really experienced art?

Aristotle in his 'Poetics' qualifies drama as an imitation of action. In other words, it is the transfer of an understanding of action via several mediums. There is the plot, the character, the melody, the dialogue, the aesthetics. All of these things combine to translate information that really intends to move the viewer. I listened to Hotel California today and really felt the magnitude of the art. The feelings of a confused man, tossed into a foreseeable heaven (the hotel of luxury) yet surrounded by grief because all the people there are prisoners to their own vices even though they are expected to be those better of in society. This is a true experience of dramatic tragedy, how marvelous.

• This is interesting. I don't know if I find it marvelous, but I do find it quite intriguing and a smidge bit depressing. I do understand how it can be marvelous but not for me. Nice read, thank you for sharing! 😊

• Great. Finally bought a new camera. Great deal. Should arrive in 4-7 days.

• I am a tad drunk right now, so it is ending well. :) *hic*

• A day like any other day.

• Skipped class because of snow. Getting drunk off of brandy.

• I got to catch up on sleep and play some Fallout 4. Pretty good day.

• i found a girl on internet , we had great day, we talk about 4 hours and decided to marry :) i am so happy i found her

• My day sucked, did not understand anything at school, was super late for class, took an unannounced test that I am pretty sure I failed, and I had to run. A LOT. IN GYM!

• my day just starting here...
    today gonna be a great day...

going to leave my laptop for repairs..
    and buying the new iphone 6s

• got up early, had to write an exam and then slept all afternoon lol

• Now seeing your post and making a reply to me made half of my day and if you will message me my day will be great =D :p lot of love

• Probably my Worst day in my life, nothing it just getting worse and it just ten am

• its just started well you can make my day ;P

• Meh.'Twas okay. What made my day was trolling a guy on GaG :P

What Girls Said 9

• I had a bad day lol
    I over slept and had to get to my 9:30 class. I got there on time though. Left my wallet at home. I had to go home after class to get my wallet. Then went to the gym. And walking home tonight, I almost got hit my a truck. Super cool day lol.

• lol...
    my day was great, then it died.

• It's only just begun.
    Fuck, I don't wanna go to school :(

• It was good! I got to work with my twin tonight so that made it even better. But I spent wayyyyyyy too much money on stuff I don't need lol

• How was you day?
    Thank-you for asking;
    My day has been sweet;
    Full of cookies and treats.

• Well I woke up late and feeling ill, couldn't miss school because I had to final exams today. And I know for a fact that I failed the one and I won't get the credit for that class.
    So I guess my day was rubbisb pretty much

• Some dumb comment about pants haha!

• My day was fantastic! 😄 How bout yours girly?

• My day is on the process of getting started. So far it's at a good start.