Would you ever change your name (real name)?

I defiantly would. I would change my first, middle and last name. I hate my whole name
Woukd u change yours. And to what?

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm planning on changing my name.

My last name, I have no ties to. it is not the name of my birth, nor, even my mother's maiden name.

I've toyed with legally changing my first name to my nickname.. as only the government really uses my real name anyways.

What Guys Said 28

• I created a video game in high school and it was called Tetroy 64. This everyone in high school knew me as Tetroy since my first name is Troy and I told everyone that one day I will change my name to Tetroy! Even my GAG picture is Tetroy 64 logo! So funny right lol

• I have this option when I get my citizenship, and I am considering it, although I probably won't, cause even if my family name is next to impossible to pronounce correctly and I always have to spell it out (I don't even tell my name, I just spell it out right away when asked), but I like both my names, and they have been with me my whole life.
    As for my first name, Nicu, it was given to me by my sister and I would never change that for nothing in the world.
    So I would add a middle name? something that I like, and it will all seem way better!

• Already changed my first name. About a year ago. Feel more confident now. Easier for others to pronounce and looks more normal when written. Made the correct choice.

• If anything, I'd change my last name. It actually should be something different, but by the time my great-grandmother remarried, my grandfather was already a young man and didn't adopt the new name.

• No, because my name enabled me and my descendants to partake of a 150 year old trust fund.

• I definitely plan on changing my whole name at some point in the future. All to set myself apart from my screwed up family.

• Jared Love

• Maybe my middle name. I would change it to Motherfuckin'.

• Yeah, because my real name (first, middle, and last) is too generic.

Virgil is just a pseudonym I like to go by.

• i hated my name until it was universally agreed that syria is the most dangerous country in the world.

fuck yea

• I might consider it... change it to something like Kyle or Craig.

• Just my last name

• Yeah sometimes. When I was born my mom wanted to name me Liam but my dad wanted Damien and they went with that name for me. I sometimes want to change my name to Liam, but I think Damien suits me better.

• YES I WILL BE GOKU

• Yea I will keep it

Ivan Afuk Yu

• I don't like my name at all... first and last one, but wouldn't change it

• I would not. I've had it this long and I view it as disrespectful to my family that came before me.

• Already did ! 😂

• I probably would. So many other cool names

• I'd never disrespect my parents in that manner.

• I wouldn't, I really enjoy my name

• I like my name. I'm named after my dad and grandpa

• Yes I would to billy

• I wouldn't. I have no problems with my name. It is what it is.

• changed my first name last summer

very happy with that decision

• How did you do that? Did you have to do a lot of paperwork? Or was it just informal like alright everyone call me this from now on?

• I was just thinking that there would be additional costs because wouldn't you have to replace all of your pieces of identity? (ex: driver's license)

• @ChromAzonyx108

I actually haven't replaced my id yet haha, but i don't think it's that important since your surname and social security number, or w/e it's called, remains the same

• I wanna legally change my name to something crazyyyyy :D

• I would keep my name. Its actually has a meaning. Tell me what you think. My name is Joseph. In Hebrew the meaning of the name Joseph is: May He add.

• Yes I would like to change my name someday. I have a few more emotional issues I want to work on first, so my new name fits my new outlook in life. I have always feel so weak and unloved. I want a new name to embrace the better me that I am trying to create. I never even told anyone about my desire to, and it turns out my sister changed all three of her names as well. I guess our childhood had something to do with it.

I am not sure what I want to change it to, but I know I want to change it.

What Girls Said 23

• I'd probably change my surname if I was getting married, but I don't mind my first name or my middle name.

• i dont hate my name, no.

• Nah I am so use to it. Plus all the paperwork for a damn name!

• I'm used to my first name, I'm good with it.
    My middle name... I don't like it but I like it's meaning connected with my first name.
    My surname is quite neutral but I look forward to changing it through marriage

• Nah. I like my name.

Wait, I take that back. I would change my last name.

Ba ding ding ding.

• No. I like my first name, its common and you can't really misspell or mispronounce it.
    My middle name is pretty uncommon and I like that. And I don't know my last name is cool, but that'll change when I get married one day lol

• nah.. I like mine..

• I already did. My given name was Barbara Millicent Roberts but it didn't fit my personality.

• Sure. I'd change it something dramatic or unique. Like Shadow Rae.

• Nah, I'm fine with my name actually. My initials are weird, but whatever, haha.

• Um no, not at all.

I would never legally change my name, just because I think that would be weird to just have a different name when I've been called my name for years.

I'd keep it that way.

:\

• Yes. My first is more common as a boy name and nobody says my last right.

Not sure what I'd change them to, but I wouldn't mind lol.

• I don't know. I just think it would be too hard to come up with something else. I guess if I really wanted to I'd just make people call me by my middle name (which is Marie)

• My initials are horrible (N BJ) but I wouldn't change my name for the world. My name is what makes me, me. I know a few friends that have changed their names for the sake of gender identity, however. My friend Molly changed their name to Jay because they're gender neutral. My friend Dena changed his name to Eke because he's transgender. I wouldn't really consider changing my name for anything but that, but I feel content and comfortable with my gender.

• I like my name but would prefer to be called Minty. I'm not sure if that would suit the rest of my name though. Minty Ellie? No 😶

• Nah I like mine. My first name's Brielle, middle is April and Last is Bethune :P

• Nah. I like my name

• Hmm I might, I really don't know

• I would definitely change my first name!
    I don't even have a middle name and my last name is ok.

• Yes, I don't particularly like it. I would prefer the name Aviana, it's unique in my opinion.

• Maybe my name because i hate it 😕😕😕😭😭😭😭 it's awful 😕😭😭😭

• No I like mine... you don't hear it often :)

• I despise my name... I love the name Emma Rose