How would you react if you saw someone walking a dog... but this dog had three heads?

AKA Cereberus?
How would you react if you saw someone walking a dog.... but this dog had three heads?

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• Good for picking up girls..
    "Oh your dog has 3 heads.. So you'd have no problem in giving me a head, right?"

What Girls Said 15

• Realistically, this would be my reaction lol
    reactiongif.org/.../Gasp-GIF.gif
    37.media.tumblr.com/.../...4pWK191s4qvrdo1_500.gif

I would take a picture before that though. xD

• If it was a three headed cavalier king Charles spaniel, I don't think I would be afraid. I would be interested and maybe stare, maybe even ask them it's history.
    But if it looked like a guardian of the underworld, I think I'm making a beeline. (while taking pictures frantically.)

• It'd be awesome. Like, horrifying but awesome.

• I think I seen a dog like that but it was halloween! It was realistic and kinda creepy!

• I would snap a picture :o

• As long as it doesn't come after me, I'd be cool. I'd do a double take (or maybe a quadruple take), but I'd get used to it.

• 0|0
  • "Cool dog, where did you get one from? I want one" 😁

• I would run in circles to get the three headed beast all dizzy Then walk away safely

• I would think that was badass if it was real. ^^

• Grow another arm so I can pet all 3 of them lol.

• I'd say HI FLUFFY and pet it

• I would take a picture of it 😂😂

• Honestly, the dog probably wouldn't live long enough to be walked, but if it did I'd be surprised but nothing more.

• why do you say that?

• that it wouldn't live long enough?

• Because an animal having such a deformity indicates an extreme medical condition of some kind, so extreme that the animal would be unlikely to live very long.

• Must be a skilled dog trainer

What Guys Said 9

• I'd turn around and walk in the opposite direction. I'd think it's badass that a mutated dog like that exists and I'd wonder how it works.

• Here Cerby Cerby!

• Hagrid! Is that you?

• 0|0
  • "Name ya price"

• Pet it

• Call hagrid

• Run in the opposite direction, I'm not taking any chances that the dogs owner is a mad scientist.

• I'd probably be like all hail! Hades.