Do guys like girls who don't eat or who do?

I'm 14 I have a boyfriend and everything's going great ecept I haven't eaten in front of him I'm not scared its just I don't know if I should I'm put down by a lot of people about a lot of stuff and this is one of them but now I don't eat until I get home at 4 but he also thinks I'm anerexic I'm not though I don't know if I should eat in front of him because I dont know what he will think we will be a month Feb.22 2016 and now I've gotten into the habit of not eating any segestions on this situation ¿?

Most Helpful Guy

• No guy cares. They'll all say if you're hungry eat, if you're not then don't eat. We don't care.

Most Helpful Girl

• Ofcourse guys like females who eat, its one of those things where we kinda have to do in order to survive. It's okay you can eat infront of him, after all we all do it.

What Guys Said 4

• Uh, we want you to survive.

• Not earinfnin front of us is weird. Please stop

• Of course we do.

• Everyone eats. That's like asking if it's weird to pee. You should definitely eat in front of him. How would you go on dates if you don't? Haha. Good luck by the way. My girlfriend and I are 9 months today.

What Girls Said 0