Work or soccer should I quit work?

I have a tournament this weekend and my work might not give me time off should I quit

Most Helpful Girl

• Well if your soccer pays you an income then obviously you quit your day job.. Simple really, isn't it.

What Girls Said 6

• If soccer is more important than yes!

• depends on how easily u think u could find another job.

• And how will you pay for your soccer games and soccer stuff and so on? Without work?

Do not quit your job, unless someone important will be at this game to examine you, that could possibly take you and make this your career.

Think smart!!!

• Depends on how passionate you are about soccer. I've quit jobs on the spot because they wouldn't give me time off I needed for school.

• Do you need money or soccer. Think

• sounds like a bad move

What Guys Said 6

• Call in sick an option? Will they fire you if you're a no show?

If not, I wouldn't quit a job if there are slim opportunities around ya know?

Does your soccer provide you income? I wouldn't quit my job if the team is only a non-paid sport for you and just doing it because it's a sport you enjoy doing. Your coach and mates will understand.

• You can see if you can swap shifts with someone or call in sick. But if those aren't an option think of it this way. Which one earns you money and which one is for fun.

• If you can make a living from soccer, then sure. If you can't, then you need to grow the fuck up and stop prioritizing a game over your responsibilities. Plain and simple.

• Do what makes you happy dude. If you can quit your job and be ok with no income good luck!

• quit

• Unless they pay ya, na