Do you believe Europe is already finished?

1) British National Party chairman Nick Griffin said: 'I don't think there's any doubt that within this century, white people will be a minority in every country in the world.'

2) Lee Jasper, race relations adviser to the Mayor of London,
. 'We could have a majority black Britain by the turn of the century.'

3) Germany: Nonwhite in One Generation
The fact that that are currently only 11.5 million European Germans in the 20- to 30- year-old age group means that by 2020—just four years away—white Germans will be an outright minority in this age category.

Furthermore, the higher birth rate of immigrants “has not even been factored in,” he continued.

4) German Green Party politician Stefanie von Berg giving a speech in which she celebrates the fact that mass migration will bring an end to German majority populations in cities within a few decades.

"I hold that in 20, 30 years there will no longer be (German) majority in our city.

this is a good thing!”

5) We, the Greens [Green Party] have to make sure to get as many immigrants as possible into Germany. If they are in Germany, we must fight for their right to vote. When we reach that, we will have a share of the vote.

Daniel Cohn-Bendit, Co-president of the European Greens

Updates:
“Europe runs the risk of turning black from illegal immigration, it could turn into Africa.

We don’t know if Europe will remain an advanced and cohesive continent or if it will be destroyed by this barbarian invasion.

We need support from the European Union to stop this army trying to get across from Libya, which is their entry point.

-- Colonel Muammar Gaddafi, Libya.
That's why they killed Gaddafi.

0|0
2|3

Most Helpful Girl

• Not by a long shot.

1|0
    0|0
    • It will happen within 10 years.
      There are so many non-white people, maybe you are one of them, and you are happy to see it happens.

• Lol. If you don't see the stupidity in what you wrote, then it's a waste of time talking to you.

• can you tell me are you a white or not?
      1. if you are not white, sure you are happy.
      2. if you are white, ok, you can get what you ask for,
      you will live in a white minority country soon. 20 years, I wish it happen ASAP.

Most Helpful Guy

• Naw man

0|0
    0|0
    • are you a black?
      if you are a white, then be happy to be the minority in your country.

What Girls Said 1

• Interesting.

0|0
    0|0
    • The last days of a white world
      Non-whites will be majority in US and Europe by 2050

did you see the video "With Open Gates- The forced collective suicide of European nations."

The rape rate go up 1400% in Sweden, thanks for those refugees.
      1 out every 4 women in Sweden got /will get raped in her life. thanks for those refugees.
      They cut out a local person's ear off, because they even date to look at those refugees.
      These refugees. said: they ( Sweden people) do not dare to look US.
      hahahhahah, anyway on one force they open their doors, I do not fee sorry about Sweden.

What Guys Said 2

• Ah, hello there. Did you get yourself a new account.
    You're still confusing race and culture.

0|1
    0|0
  • You're being too obvious to troll effeciently.

- from a white guy

0|0
    0|0