I have awful anxiety toward earthquakes please help?

Iv experienced 4 earthquakes and watching the new or on the internet they say there are gonna be more stronger earthquakes ahead im soo scared that my anxiety is effecting my health and Daily life and when i look at my Family i love them so Much... its feels like the movie 2012 going on...

Most Helpful Guy

• No matter where you live there are natural disasters that occur. The most common ones are the weather related ones, like floods or tornadoes. Most earthquakes are relatively harmless. they happen all the time and often are not even noticed. But a major "correction" is often needed in the parts of the earth and that is when you get a huge earthquake. There are a few places that are due for one soon. The land you live on makes a difference, such as very hilly, mountainous land could do a lot of damage. And the buildings make a difference, such as the difference between a single family home compared to a tall high rise apartment building.

Most Helpful Girl

• You're pretty likely to survive an earthquake honestly. As long as you're not RIGHT on the coast and there's a tsunami it won't be more than an inconvenience really. They shake for a bit, some things might fall down and then you're done. No big deal :)

What Guys Said 3

• You're not afraid of earthquakes. You're afraid of their results. Therefore you're afraid of being hurt or die. You're however much more likely to die from various other common events than a major earthquake. Therefore it is completely pointless to think about it and worry. After all "In the long run, we're all dead". Might as well have fun while you can.

• Move to Mars duhhhh

• Is it just with Eq or daily?

• I think its Just with earthquakes...

What Girls Said 0