What is the creepiest thing you found out about a friend?

18

Most Helpful Guy

• When I lived in America I had a girlfriend and... the creepy part wasn't really about her but about her dad. One day she led me down to their basement and it was stacked to the brim with heavy firearms. They were so many it was impossible to even count them. He had hung them up on the walls, laid them on the floor next to the walls... it was really crazy and super creepy. She told me that her dad believes that world war three will break out soon and so he's basically getting ready for it. I think she was kinda indifferent about the whole thing... she was neither a gun fanatic nor did she mind it too much. But I felt extremely uncomfortable. I would already feel uncomfortable if I myself had a small gun such as pistol in my house. Who knows if I'm not maybe gonna lose my mind one day because of something that happens and I'm gonna kill my myself or even loved ones. This might sound crazy but it can happen to anyone in certain life situations. And that guy was stacking up guns like he was planning to create a private army. I remember all I said after one or two minutes of shock was "uhm... I wanna get out of here". That was very creepy. In fact, it was especially creepy because my ex-girlfriend's dad seemed so nice and friendly all the time. I'm not saying he actually was a mentally unstable person but he was kind of the stereotypical person who would actually go mental one day. It's like that in my country Switzerland. We don't have any public shootings but because we also have quiet a lot of guns, every once in a while some dude completely loses it and shoots his whole family (wife and children) before shooting himself. Afterwards, when they cover it in the news and ask the neighbors about that person, they almost always say something along the lines of "oh, he was such a friendly men... he always greeted me and helped me carry the grocery bags. He always was so polite and quiet and such a family men. I would have never thought he'd do something like that".

Most Helpful Girl

• The creepiest thing I found out about an ex friend is that when we were friends she contracted an STI and she had been having relations with a lot of our mutual friends... It didn't last long but I thought it was creepy that she knew and still risked it!

Sponsored

0/2500

Send It!

What Guys Said 7

• They had a weird fetish

• One of my best friends in highschool cummed on an unconscious drunk chick, along with almost every other dude at the party. She looked like a plasterer's radio.

• One of my friends watched tentacle porn on my phone on a school trip. I kinda didn't want to touch my phone for the next month.

• Lol those are confidential

• She's still a friend so not telling. I know you're trying to be clever, but not today, baby :)

• her fetish

• he was a serial killer and kept women in his basement... .

• did he also wear his victims skin?

• dont worry i opened his head with a hammer he doesn't hurt anyone anymore. i was annoyed by what he did. there was no space for two serial killers in the same neighborhood.

• hehe now tell me. i got you really well there didn't i... ? haha!

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!