Post your talent?

Post your talent?
I did a painting last night for someone who's leaving at work (she loves donkeys)🎨

Post a pic of something you're good at!

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• My Writing on GAG, @Yesits_GalaxyHotChoc, Says it All. I have written plays and poetry and Now, a Wise ol Owl to Boot and to Hoot on GAG.
    However, Beautiful Pictures Speak Louder Than... Words... MAGNIFICENT, You are a True Artist here, dear, along with a Model.
    Good luck. xxoo

• Yes I love you're style of writing! and thank you so much sis thats such kind words 💕💕💋

• Oh, so welcome, my sis, and so proud of you that you will succeed in Anything you Do in your life.
      Thank you so much, I love to write and it keeps me going and flowing. xxoo

• Thank you, my sis, @Yesits_GalaxyHotChoc, and Keep up the Great work... I am hoping soon to see another famous piece of work here, dear..:)) xxoo

What Guys Said 9

• here's a drawing I made few months ago.
    http://i.imgur.com/bAs6hAz.jpg

• Ooh nice painting. I really like the design and style choice of it all.
    As for my "passion," I'd say that would be music and art.

For music I have only some videos. I have one from high school. I've gotten a bit better since then but it is what I got:
    https://youtu.be/ICU0j7lk1Ec
    I was following a piece of music but I do some making up of stuff about 1:15 in until like 2 minutes or so.

• I enjoy photography. This is mine img0.etsystatic.com/.../...70xN.763348180_8yod.jpg
    I also write poetry, paint, and sculpt.

• I'm a writer but can't really post it to GaG.

Great painting, by the way. It shows your natural talent.

• What do you write about?

• @Bluemax Mostly short stories, especially ones that touch on intermixing of cultures. I also love writing modern interpretations of gothic and horror, ala Edgar Allan Poe. (remember my amazing Ron J. Poe cover photo? 8) )

• Ron J Poe. He was awesome.

• Singer/songwriter/producer. U jelly bruh? K bruh.

• I am a very good actor in my school.

• Like this painting!

Don't have a talent that I can show with a picture

• weighing 156 and benching 220 ;)

• T
    A
    L
    E
    N
    T

umn posted 😂

What Girls Said 8