How to feel comfortable in public?

When I'm at home, I enjoy my time. When I'm at work, I just do what has to be done and it's okay. When I'm at school, in class, everything's quite alright. But in the breaks when I go outside, I just stand there with my friends for 20 minutes and I get all panicky. My head feels light and everything is bright. I feel very uncomfortable. I've been feeling like this for quite a while now and I used to hang out everyday and enjoy my time. Now I rather stay at home on my own and I fear doing anything else. I don't know what it is. I just feel like I'm slipping away from reality. I am too aware of this world. I question everything and I can't find rest. It's not just an unpleasent feeling, it's a feeling that is keeping me from living my life the way I want to. I worry constantly and I'm afraid of not getting my life back. I count the hours till I get home again.

What Guys Said 1

• what about a public place there's no people?

what exactly is it you fear?

• When I'm alone, I'm fine. But I just don't want to deal with people

• Hahaha I mean hang with people

• what about strangers around you makes you apprehensive?

What Girls Said 0