Do you have a pet? What is it?

I have a cute hasky named Laura

0|0
12|14

Most Helpful Girl

• We have a male french bulldog named Largo!

0|1
    0|0
    • omg i am obsessed with frenchies.

• Show All
    • oh ok gotcha. see because my long haired baby sheds a lot too so i thought they did it most. i vacuuming everyday though omg =/ haha she must wake up all furry looking :P

• @justbanANNAz haha kinda

Most Helpful Guy

• Not currently. Have had pets in the past. I am going to get pets again. 1 dog and 2 cats to keep me company as I have given up on women. :(

0|1
    0|0
    • haha thats somewhat funny... .

• Show All
    • @applefan1 can I ask how you keep your dog and cat from fighting 😅 my family planning to get a kitten and we have a dog already

• Thank you for MHA.

What Girls Said 11

• Golden Retriever named Lemon.

0|2
    0|0
  • my man and i are planning to get a cute ginger kitty and a husky puppy. we'll raise them together and they'll be best friends (hopefully, lol).

as for names, we haven't decided yet~ worst-case scenario, the cat will be named cheesecake and the dog will be called demon lord steve.

0|0
    0|0
  • Birds!

0|0
    0|0
  • I have a pet tortoise. He doesn't have a name :(

0|0
    0|0
    • @ XRabbitHeartX say what no name? You should post a question on here to figure out a name for him!

• i do. a pomeranian named Prince.

i adore huskies.

0|0
    0|0
  • file:///C:/Users/vicki/Dropbox/Camera%20uploads/2016-01-08%2016.13.10. jpg

0|0
    0|0
    • thats not how you upload a picture

• Yeah i know haha

• 3 a pit named Thor, a border collie lab mix named Mini, and a Bengal mix named Tiber

0|0
    0|0
  • I have a Puggle named Snickers.

0|0
    0|0
  • i have two kitties named lago-pus and Uma <3

0|0
    0|0
  • I have two gerbils. Bonnie & Clyde. I just got them a few days ago.

0|0
    0|0
  • I have many pets. Have a 11 year old beagle/rat terrier mix dog, 2 boas, multiple and various frogs, 2 lizards, fish, crab. We'd gotten rats for the snakes and one had babies once so had raised the babies. Rat tails freak me out but the babies were so cute, I held one and didn't wanna put it back in with mom but once they got bigger I didn't like them so much.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 13

• I have Pug and he seems to respond mostly to Goober, because he kind of gives me these goobery looks often!

I have a painted horse named Wiikwaji'o which is Ojibwe for "tries to get free or tries to release herself", because she prefers to run free out in the fields rather than being locked up in the stalls in the barn for very long. She can also undo the latch in the barn if I tell her it is okay.

I have a black cat named Bags too, short for Bagheera named after the panther out of the Jungle Book

0|0
    0|0
  • 2 cats, Sooty and Lola haha

0|1
    0|0
  • Yep golden retriever named white

0|1
    0|0
  • Hasky? I have a husky and I named it winter.

So when he grows up and has sex with a bitch , I can tell everyone "Winter is coming"

0|0
    0|0
  • yup, I have a cat called Minou

http://i.imgur.com/Wjuqxa5.jpg

0|0
    0|0
  • I have tons of pets, 2 dogs, a cat and a crab.

0|0
    0|0
  • Meet Ice the chihuahua.
    http://imgur.com/a/ZfqL6

0|1
    0|0
  • A cat, he's a fatty

0|0
    0|0
  • i have a cat and sometimes i regret getting him

0|0
    0|0