Are you more of a risktaker or do you like to play it safe?

• I'm a risktaker!
  • I like to play it safe

Most Helpful Guy

• It depends with what. I will take physical risks (for the adrenaline rush) but I usually can't get myself to take social risks. For example when there's a party I usually don't go in case I won't like it

Most Helpful Girl

• Lol. I'm the type of girl that will run through the consequences if it's risky quickly and if it's not too much of a risk, I'll do it.

What Guys Said 2

• I think life is not unlike Poker. If you're aggressive and take some calculated risks, you have two ways to win (opponent folds, or you show the best hand). If you're passive and play it safe, you have only one way to win (to show the best hand).

Generally playing it safe doesn't win you much. You might not be at risk of losing much, but you also don't win much. Things just stay mostly the same.

• Risk takers get the girl... guys who play it safe are usually insecure (like me)

What Girls Said 3

• Mostly I play safe but every now and then I'm willing to take a risk. :)

• Play it safe - on the more important things in life. A risk taker on others.

• Probably both. I can seriously be a risktaker the one moment and the other I'm juts plain Jane. Lol. Depends on my mood and my companion at that moment.