A question for those of you who are 15 years old and younger, do you know what this is?

A question for those of you who are 15 years old and younger, do you know what this is?

2|0
10|14

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 9

• Good question! 😂 I was also curious to know this so I sent the photo to my sister who is 15 and she thought it's some kind of trashcan... 🙄

1|1
    0|0
  • Well I do.. But that would be showing my age! .. Sorry for butting in on this, naughty me and smacked wristies! :)

1|1
    0|0
    • We dont smack wrists on here xD unless you're the one responsible for the updates

• Phew.. Thank heavens for that.. That is certainly nice to know. :)

• Camera roll!

0|1
    0|0
  • But who remembers the sound they make when you pop the top off? Used to love that. Ah thr simple good old days!

0|1
    0|0
  • I just read the opinions.
    Oh my god.

0|1
    0|0
  • I'm 17 and i don't know 😂😂😂

0|1
    0|0
  • Hahahahaha omg.

The answers on here tho 😂😂

0|1
    0|0
  • Umm a pill bottle? 😛

0|1
    0|0
  • Even I don't know what that is! Lol
    I think I've seen it before, though.

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 13

• Ehh, I'm 20 and I have no freaking idea what that is. Now tell me, Should I go back to school or something for not knowing that?

0|1
    0|0
  • Are you guys fking gay or something.. That's a..

*spoiler* primitive bubble gun container */spoiler*

1|1
    0|0
  • Looks like rat poison... are you giving warfarin to kids... smh squid

0|1
    0|0
    • They stole my booze man. When foam starts coming out of their mouths they're gonna remember not to take my cough medicine

• I will allow this to happen, booze comes first

• Holy crap, are these the small thingy ones? .-.

0|1
    0|0
  • I didn't know what that was lol. Is that bad?

0|1
    0|0
  • hope im not butting in but yes you are right but for what size of film? hint its in millimeters

0|1
    0|0
  • sure I know it... okay my profile says 27 but deep down my heart I'm still 12 :P

0|1
    0|0
  • Didn't know. I thought it had something to do with drugs, like a pill capsule that you can't see through to hide your drugs lmao

0|1
    0|0
  • Expensive as hell. I could almost buy 1 SD card. Oww technology, make me a son.

0|1
    0|0
  • lol, I'm in my twenties and barely remember film canisters.

0|1
    0|0
  • It's a canister of film. I believe it is used to keep the film from being exposed to light, no?

0|1
    0|0
  • Uhhh this is like the time my mom asked me what a rolodex was. I dont know.

0|1
    0|0
  • Film canister like the dude said. But recently has been used to hold my weed lol

1|1
    0|0