Is this guy delusional or was I wrong here?

My friend told me his girlfriend was a 40 year old virgin and after they broke up I said "she's lying to you, there is NO WAY that she is a 40 year old virgin." He told me he was very offended by my comments and then went on and on about how he knew she was a virgin because she was so difficult to get and even when they were dating he only saw her once a month. (what I kept thinking was - she was cheating on you with other men and that was why she was okay dating you for two years and not kissing you or having sex) - I don't know why he never knew she was cheating on him. How could you date somebody and only see them once a month?

Most Helpful Guy

• Well, it's probable but nevertheless a bit delicate to call it cheating. In the end, you could suspect it but not know it.
    And one never knows, the story sounds very unprobable but nothings is impossible :o

What Guys Said 2

• While I can't say anything about that specific situation, I can tell you that there are people like this. In fact, I know one myself and I asked a question about her just two days ago. One of my best friends (female) is 29 and she's still a virgin. And if you knew her, you'd agree with me that she'll probably remain a virgin for a very, very long time to come. She's 29 and she's never had a boyfriend in her whole life. She hasn't even flirted with guys (I don't think she knows how that works). She's never had sex, never made out, never even kissed a guy on the lips. She tells me that she's into guys and she has pointed out celebrity guys to me that she finds hot but her actual sex and love life is as dry as the surface on Mars. I'm pretty sure she'll still be a virgin by the time she's 40. At least it doesn't look like she's gonna meet a guy any time soon. She also never goes to clubs or bars.
    Here's a good BBC documentary about people who are still virgins at a pretty high age. In it, there's also a woman who's a virgin at age 43.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D1r-BorbQyk

• it depends on where you live and values nd stuff... but no there is no such thing as a 40 years old virgin maybe 30 or 31 max but not more

What Girls Said 1

• She can be a virgin.
    I have known couples (not married ones) who did not lose virginity in serious relationship.