Who here is addicted to buying cheap stuff online?

Apart from groceries I probably spend most on online stuff.

• guilty of that
    67% (10)60% (9)63% (19)Vote
  • Prefer real shopping
    33% (5)40% (6)37% (11)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
cheap as in under £100

0|0
7|6

Most Helpful Guy

• cheap is under 100 euros? holy fuckery lol.

cheap for me is like $8 ear buds, and thats with free shipping, somehow XD

0|0
    0|0
    • not euros sterling pounds that is even more

• well hotdog lol.

cheap for me is about anything under $15 I'd say, unless its food, then it has to be under $5. I do enjoy filling up my shopping cart with a bunch of cheap items that only end up leading to a big purchase and then i say fuck it and delete everything.

Most Helpful Girl

• I am. Random crap I don't even need. Like a spiralizer and a carrier bag holder.

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 5

• Except for clothes and shoes, I always buy stuff online! For some reason, my size always gets messed up when I try to purchase clothes or footwear online.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm the exception in the modern world, I only buy online quite rarely :o
    I do indeed prefer going to a shop to see the physical product. And think oh my gosh what if had just bought this scrap metal online :o :o

0|0
    0|0
  • not addicted... but love buying stuff online (and hate running through shops).
    but I can't shit money so I have to old back :P

0|0
    0|0
  • Same day shipping from Amazon is the best thing EVER.

0|0
    0|0
  • I do that everyday lol

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 6

• Tbh I don't know about cheap stuff but I'm 24/7 shopping online and most of the stores I shop at are not cheap :\

1|0
    0|0
  • I really have a habit for buying things online solely because I'm lazy and hate shopping malls cos people don't know how to walk. I don't mind boutiques downtown

0|0
    0|0
  • No I click the wrong one. I love shopping online! Not cheap stuff my stuff cost me a lot.

0|0
    0|0
  • Me 🙈 But I'm really trying to stop.

0|0
    0|0
  • *Raises her hand.* I'm so guilty of this. I buy so much stuff online besides my groceries.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah, I buy a lot books and stationary products.

0|0
    0|0