Ever had an account of yours hacked?

No? or yes?
This happend to me today T^T
My dear tumblr account!!
R. I. P. Jungkookiesbeanie ♥
Well I could have the same username but everything is gone T^T

• Yes T^T
  • No c:

Most Helpful Guy

• I was on a site one time maybe six months into my first time ever using a computer.. I had to create a user name and password like everyone else.. I did not know many things about a computer back then.. and one night I went to log in.. it let me.. but then to my surprise I seen my screen name up then got a message you cannot log in twice to this site.

Please refrain from this practice in the future.. anyways I had 100 dollars that I had been using to buy things for my animated figure of me.. such as clothing, shirts, pants, underwear, hair styles, and other things on the site.. well this was all taken from me.. I then asked a question to the boss of the site.. why did this happen to me.. they told me I probably used a password that was easy for a hacker to guess and hackers are always on the hunt to find account's.. and that is indeed what happened.. never to this day now have I ever had my account hacked as I make passwords that no one can guess.. you live and learn.. and that day I did.. I have now been on my computer for 8 years.

Most Helpful Girl

• My account on neopets got hacked when I was like 10 lol

What Guys Said 1

What Girls Said 8

• Waaay back in the day (which was probably a Wednesday) someone hacked one of my AIM usernames... it was really upsetting, lol.

• My very first Neopets account was hacked. They took all my points and all my rare items. It was very very sad.

• Yes, my iTunes account was hacked once. That took so much effort to clear things up and get it back to normal. -_-

• Fortunately, nope.

• My snapchat was hacked, and whoever hacked it sent a snapchat to everyone in my contact list.
    Luckily I was able to get back in and change my email and password.

• My Neopets account got hacked lol

• Never :)

• Yeah because I was like 9 years old and stupid and gave my password to a girl who said she was going to give my avatar a makeover on some virtual world website lol