What do you liked and didn't liked about the US president Barack Obama?

Was Barack Obama a good thing? Or a bad one? What do you conclude from all these years?
What is your opinion about the "yes we can" man?

I'm curious to know the americans perspective.

Most Helpful Girl

• I think he did well despite a bunch of people hating him for this and that. Sure, he can't fix everything but at least he tried.

Most Helpful Guy

• He did a pretty damn good job as a president. Stabilized the economic recession, neutralized many foreign national security threats despite no additional boots on the ground, and so on.

It's too bad politics had become so bifurcated in the US and parents indoctrinate their children, people only follow biased news sources, etc. To where they refuse to acknowledge a successful presidency.

What Girls Said 2

• I don't get involved in potics until i can run for Queen!

• I'm sure it's your destiny.
      One day you will be the queen from someones hearth! ^______^ !

• http://ci.memecdn.com/492/6129492.jpg
      You could go to mars with the Nasa dudes and colonize it. Then you kill 1 or 2 and make them swear obedience. Seems feasible.

• hahah! lol

• Like? Nothing.

Dislike? Everything.

He was/is a shit president.

• But why? In what did he fail?

• do you only consume right wing media?

• @cjmtherfcker Hahahaha. Okay. Typical.

What Guys Said 3

• Kinda luke-warm... He *did* pull the country out of a fiery nose dive... andsome other (smaller) things... If i had to go back and vote again, i'd still pick him over the other guys...

• I think he has been a pretty good president. the numbers certainly suggest so.

• I'm an Anarcho-Capitalist, thus nearly everything he's done is bad to some varying degree in my eyes.