Do you meditate?

I personally believe that meditation brings success, better health, and physical restorment to every single person on this earth. It has been proven that 20 minutes of meditation 2x a day will improve you mentally, emotionally, and physically! What do you guys think? Do you meditate? Do you think it works?

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes, I'm seeing a friend of mine once a week to learn Tai Chi. He was training in China for over 6 years and now he's introducing me to it. I have been at it for a few months now, I was skeptical, at first, but he's converted my faith.

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't, I've tried it and I literally feel like giving up because I'm just sitting there and thinking about other crap. I just go to the gym and that's my meditation haha

What Guys Said 9

• I don't know if you'd call this meditating, but I like going on this hiking trail and it's really peaceful up there... I love relaxing and thinking down there!

• Ummm... no, I don't. But I have heard about it's benefits, and would like to start with it! :)

• Ya, but meditation does not simply have to exist in the stereotype of sitting silently. There is walking meditation, laying meditation, meditation is a sharpening of focus, of becoming assimilating with source. You can do this in how you live, it doesn't have to be confined to twenty minute sitting session, this is mindfulness.

• Yes I meditate according to the ancient school of Soto in Japan.

• I meditate five days a week at the beach, been doing it since I was 16. It's helped me find serenity in my life

• Yes , although not in the sense of sitting in a quiet room Indian style while humming. I pray, I clear my thoughts and talk about my plans, ask for forgiveness, and ask for help. It makes me feel a hundred times lighter and focused.

• pray is meditation so yes

• i do something that rhymes with meditate

• Women can never attain enlightenment because they are impure, filthy and inherently evil.

Yes, meditation will help women too, but not much. Women should be seen and not heard.

What Girls Said 3

• I close my eyes and listen to classical music does that count!

• I agree with you and yeah, I used to, but I haven't meditated in a few weeks now. I'll get back to it soon though 😊

• No. I never tried to meditate either.