Do you meditate?

I personally believe that meditation brings success, better health, and physical restorment to every single person on this earth. It has been proven that 20 minutes of meditation 2x a day will improve you mentally, emotionally, and physically! What do you guys think? Do you meditate? Do you think it works?

0|0
4|10

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes, I'm seeing a friend of mine once a week to learn Tai Chi. He was training in China for over 6 years and now he's introducing me to it. I have been at it for a few months now, I was skeptical, at first, but he's converted my faith.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't, I've tried it and I literally feel like giving up because I'm just sitting there and thinking about other crap. I just go to the gym and that's my meditation haha

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 9

• I don't know if you'd call this meditating, but I like going on this hiking trail and it's really peaceful up there... I love relaxing and thinking down there!

1|0
    0|0
  • Ummm... no, I don't. But I have heard about it's benefits, and would like to start with it! :)

1|0
    0|0
  • Ya, but meditation does not simply have to exist in the stereotype of sitting silently. There is walking meditation, laying meditation, meditation is a sharpening of focus, of becoming assimilating with source. You can do this in how you live, it doesn't have to be confined to twenty minute sitting session, this is mindfulness.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes I meditate according to the ancient school of Soto in Japan.

1|0
    0|0
  • I meditate five days a week at the beach, been doing it since I was 16. It's helped me find serenity in my life

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes , although not in the sense of sitting in a quiet room Indian style while humming. I pray, I clear my thoughts and talk about my plans, ask for forgiveness, and ask for help. It makes me feel a hundred times lighter and focused.

1|0
    0|0
  • pray is meditation so yes

1|0
    0|0
  • i do something that rhymes with meditate

1|0
    0|0
  • Women can never attain enlightenment because they are impure, filthy and inherently evil.

Yes, meditation will help women too, but not much. Women should be seen and not heard.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• I close my eyes and listen to classical music does that count!

1|0
    0|0
  • I agree with you and yeah, I used to, but I haven't meditated in a few weeks now. I'll get back to it soon though 😊

1|0
    0|0
  • No. I never tried to meditate either.

1|0
    0|0