Guys, if you were destined to be 5'8"-5'10", but you stunted your height & ended up 5'6" for the rest of your life. What would you do?

You stunted your height because you didn't sleep at night when you were young and you didn't consume diary your mom gave you.

Now you're short, 2-4" below average normal height, 2-4" below what you were supposed to be, for the rest of your life.

Again, because you didn't want to sleep and consume diary.

Most Helpful Girl

• Just live and deal with it. I know guys who are 5'3" and under who have found love and are happy.

• What makes you think I am concerned about finding love?

• 1) Because you've stated it in your previous questions.

2) Because why else would you be concerned about your height? What other areas of life does a couple inches of height make any difference?

• One night stands?

Are they the same with love?

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm pretty sure your height is mostly determined by your genetics. Sleep and nutrition plays a minor role. In saying that, 5'6" seems a pretty decent height. Unless you dream of playing professional basketball, I think you'll be just fine.

It's not the end of the world for you buddy. So get a grip and fuck*n move on.

What Girls Said 2

• You would have to been severely malnourished for a long period of time for it to affect your height. You're a short dude, you just gotta accept. That, or pay 80000 for surgery to lengthen your legs. Lol

• 5'8-10 is still pretty short in my book

What Guys Said 4

• I'll tell you what I told you 2 weeks ago,

get over it and move on with your life

• dude I'm 5'6" and think your question is idiotic. I've never had a problem with women taller or shorter than me. Maybe it's because I don't have such a ridiculously poor self image to ask such a silly question. It's not the size of the size of the dog in the fight it's the fight in the dog.

• I am 6'3 pushing 220 rn and hope to go further d1 and if that happen, Hell I'd just go rb baha. I'd still be big as hulk doe, mirin brah? Ik u do, yea u do

• its not like you can undo what you did