Guys, do any of you prefer small boobs?

I've always been insecure about being a 32B. I'm 18, and my boobs are so small that I can cup them with my hands :/

I'm worried that in a society where "big tits" are valued so highly, that I'll never be good enough for anyone.

37

Most Helpful Guy

• Probably not. George W. was a small boob, and I didn't care for him at all.

What Guys Said 36

• Most guys don't give a fuck about how big your boobs are. Some will, but those guys are usually douchebags. I like big boobs, but I also just like boobs period. Small ones are nice too. Except if you are a bigger girl. Sorry but that is the only case where it doesn't work. If you have small boobs, you better have a small'ish body.

I have been with all types of girls, big and small, and honestly the one I remember the most fondly had smaller boobs, probably about your size, but she had an ass that could make up for it. Butt dimples... enough said. ;)

• You're fine. Girls with chests much bigger than yours is a turn off for me. In fact, I've met plenty of girls whose boobs were too big for me, but rarely one whose boobs were too small.

• small boobs are nice. they're cute, pert, sensitive, easy to play with...
    it isn't big or small that matters. it's quality.

• Yes, they're cute, and as long as they don't look like an average 10 year old boy's chest, they're enough to look and feel good.

But hey, I'm just assuming.

• I have absolutely no preference regarding boob size, and most men don't, either. Quit worrying! :)

• i AM SORRY TO HEAR THAT YOU HAVE NO STANDARDS!

• @alfonsosloan45

Dude, just check out the loads of boob size related questions on this site. most men say that boob size does not matter.

• @alfonsosloan45 eh that shit again... stop wasting other peoples time with that "no standards" bullshit. just because people have a different taste then you doesn't mean they have no standard -_-

• 32B is absolutely fine. I prefer 32A or B more than anything. I've said so on here many times. They'll usually grow a lot bigger later in life.

• Women are more than their tits. nuff said.

• your size is perfectly fine. sure, if I could make my perfect girl she would probably have a C or D cup, but that doesn't mean that the other ones are bad. no, if they are smaller they often even have a nicer shape which is at least as important.
    size isn't everything and I would take smaller natural boobs over bigger fake ones all day. and B isn't really small... medium I'd say. More than big enough to have lots of fun :P

there is really no reason for you to be worried about it :)

• I think you misunderstand big tits. They are not "highly valued". More of a novelty. Look at it like this, you see a guy who is perfectly built on the cover of a magazine. He is out. You know most guys dont have that kind of body. Does that mean only those guys are guys you will date? You will only date like 1% of guys? There are benefits to smaller tits, usually firmer and perkier. Every size boob has its advantages. I am sure yours look great and guys will be happy to have them :)

• Honestly, smaller boobs are usually nicer in my opinion. They fit the figure better and are shaped nicely.

In any case though, don't be upset about the size of your boobs! Insecurities are silly, they don't let you be you when you want to be!

• no one cares. boobs are only things girls really care about. if they're too small, they get upset cause they're too small. if they're too big, they hate it cause everyone else has smaller boobs and hate the unwanted attention. no guy really cares.

• I'm more of a "face" kinda guy. If you have a good-looking face, i can careless about your boob size.

• No need to feel insecure. I very much prefer smaller breasts. The smaller, the better, in my opinion. You will definitely find guys out there who like smaller breasts more than larger ones.

• I don't particularly care what size they are I care if they are nice and fit the rest of the body as well

Shoot me a message if you want to talk!

• Small boobs best boobs. A lot of guys (myself included) prefer them small.

• Eh, I don't have a super strong preference. Boobs are boobs. I think my girlfriend is a D or C cup, and she is 5'4", but I had a crush on her before she even had boobs at all, so it's no big deal to me.

• More than a mouthful is waste. You prolly have an awesome ass though

• I'll speak for all guys here, yes most of us have preferences when it comes to boobs, i myself prefer big boobs but at the end of the day, it doesn't matter the size we are just glad we've got some 'boob'

• Boob size doesn't matter

• just stay thin and you should have no problems. in fact you will probably be prefered when older

• I am thin... that's the entire problem. I'm 5'8 and 130 pounds, and people say I need to gain weight.

• Ones who can't get big ones, yea they do lol

• NO, I DON'T LIKE THEM

SIZE DOES MATTER!

WOMEN WANT TALL MEN.

MEN WANT BIG BOOBS.

• I know a lot of men want big boobs, and a lot of women want tall men. But not ALL...

• Leave the politically correct bullshit out the damn door @asker

• Ultimately what matters is "A beautiful mind". Stop caring about body organs..

• Clearly you don't take that saying to heart because if you did you would've known that the breasts aren't an organ..

lmao.

• Your statement is self-refuting... The only outwardly organ that one can see is skin. Other than that...

- Your heart
      - Your liver
      - Your sex organs
      - Your brain

I don't understand how you expect people to achieve a "beautiful mind" if they're to stop caring about their body organs 😱😱

• @iReallyNeededAName YOu can watch A Beautiful Mind movie! Still if you can't understand, it's your problem..

• As long as they can fit in my mouth, it's A-OK

• i just like boobs : )

• You can't talk about your boobs and NOT post them! Haha

• I like them small, you're fine.
    Big is overrated.

• I prefer small or big honestly.

• depends.. do you have big, or nice nipples?

• yes i love small boobs, message me we will have a conversation dear, don't feel shy.

• More from Guys
    6