Best self defense move?

If forced into a physical fight and you have no weapons, what is the best self defense move that you can use that will cause the most damage? What would you do?

Most Helpful Girl

• Open handed palm strike to the throat or nose. Less likely to hurt my hand, and can easily disable/kill someone with relatively low force.
    Sharp hit with a fist or elbow to the floating rib, can also disable/kill someone.
    Failing that, a good kick to the groin.

Most Helpful Guy

• best self defense move? that depends on the situation.

are they already in the middle of an attack?

or just standing there waiting to attack you?

best thing to do is create distance and call the authorities and if they get closer, push kick to the sternum.

What Girls Said 1

• A hard kick to the knee or lower leg could work. It can make them trip or stumble and I can use that to hopefully get a running start away from the person.

What Guys Said 7

• Elbow to the face or kick to the groin area. Also grabbing opponent and kneeing them in the abdomen hurts like a bit ch.

• I like flying kicks so I would jump kick on his chest on heart's side which will make him cause problem to breathe for a while.
    But everyone can't do that you should simply kick his balls 😂 lol

• My favourite is the 'draw a loaded firearm'.

If you're a gunless idiot, palm strike to the nose, kick to the stomach and finish it all off with a knee to the face.

• kick in the nuts and solar plexus

• Punch someone in the thoat. Only in life threatening instances it will make the loose theri preath and if done hard enough can kill them.

• Elbow to the nose/cheek/lip.

• I've found this to be one of the best video series on self defense moves for different situations.

m.youtube.com/playlist