Do you consider your life to be overall good or bad?

Most Helpful Girl

• My life... it's like a 95/100 I think.

I have a lot of good things working and going for me. But there are a few things that are... less than awesome.

But they're very minor. Like the stress from the new job (but at least I have a job!) and the stress of trying to get back in shape after Christmas without the gym... but let's be real... that's the smallest thing ever. And the stress of the LDR but it's going pretty well, and all that jazz lol

Most Helpful Guy

• It's not quite where I want it to be, but it's very good - the drive to make it even better is possibly the reason why it is so good.

It used to be quite bad (although obviously not very bad compared to someone living in poverty) and in a way that makes it even better because I can think to myself - I changed it and I can do it again.

What Girls Said 15

• There is no overall.

To look back I see mostly bad, but only because the bad is like warm air, easier to feel than cool air even though the cool air is more plentiful.

I see more bad in my life than good, but if I sum up all the good in my life, it's whole equals more than the sum of all the bad.

• I feel like its good but my parents think i am doing a shitty job!

• overall good. I'm thankful for what i have.

• Bad cause I'm kind of a pessimist.

• A good life for sure, i'm very blessed.

• Overall I have to say it's good, but only because things could be a lot worse. I have a roof over my head, food to eat, and clothes to wear whereas a lot of people don't have one, two or either of those things. But a lot of times I overwhelm myself with the world's problems and dealing with things like everyone around me getting who they want but me and people doing fucked up things and getting rewarded for it

• My life is pretty good all around.

• It's going along pretty well so far but ask me in 70 years or so.

• It's good, it's just that its on repeat. It's like living the same day over and over again. Nothing new and exciting

• Uhh at this moment rn i would say my life is pretty bad. Lots of problems going on within me and around me. I hope things will change for the better soon.

• 50/50 . It's good at times and really awful at other times

• Good. I am pretty happy where I am at at this point in my life.

• actually pretty good right now!! :)

• Overall good, especially compared to others that have it a lot worse off than me...

• Good. I'm very lucky to be where I am and to have what I have.

What Guys Said 21

• I'll put it this way - it sucks BUT despite all of the circumstances, I'm not depressed. in my opinion post people in my sitch would be miserable to no end but I somehow manage to... dunno.. ignore it? I simply don't pay attention to the bad things.

• I was born in the western world, so that is already like 70% of the work done.
    I had everything i needed as a kid to be happy my parents made good money (not rich)
    I was able to study and now starting my own life.

So far so good, and most of it will be in my own hands as it seems.

No nasty diseases haunting me luckily. Had my heart broken couple of times but that happends and we have to suck it up. No really close people to me have died yet. (only my grandma but i was like 2 years old so i don't rlly feel sad about it everyday or soemthing)

so it's going well, but everyone has and will have setbacks at some time

• I would say it has been good.

• Honestly. I look at it in two halves. Free will vs God's Will.

My life has been so much better when I let God take over and obeyed God's Will.

I feel like a lot of the high risk decisions that I made via my Free Will have been decisions that I kind of regret.

• My 20s have been as amazing as I'd have hoped for tbh.

• Amixture of both.

• In this moment not that good.
    Hope to radically change things this year and get to grab a coffe with @apple24

• Aw anytime! I have pressure from the world to be a normal girl and umm work and go to school. All I want to do is backpack the world and gag! And laugh! And work in a farm but eh... soc norms!

• Definitely good, sure I've not had the best upbringing or life experiences but I'm very grateful for what I have and everything I've been given.

Praise due to the all mighty, fam! Yu get me?

• Yeah, my life is pretty decent. But again, it depends on how you look at life. I say my life is decent because I'm independent, have a good job and overall emotionally sound.

• My life's sick right now

>Parents just bought me a luxury apartment
    >Fast sports car in garage
    >Bitches on my dick
    >FREE SUBS FROM WORK YO
    >Promising academic career
    >Good bros

This life thing? NAILED IT.

• Good but it could be better.

• My life is good, and getting better.

• in the middle

• It's okay and getting better.

• Overall good, for now :P

• bad.

• I'd say 50/100

• I feel very fortunate in my life, and I make the best of everything and enjoy it. Overall Great.

• Life is a bad thing.

• Dude ma life's FUCKING AWESOME... as long as I don't give a CRAP about anyone and anything... and dat's wot I do...

• other that i'm not dying from a horrible sickness it sucks. no friends. no girlfriend. no job. living with parents. we are poor. etc. and there is almost no hope these will change. i dont live in america, here its much shittier.